dR www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk in Los Angeles During Raw, Smith Hart Rants About Bret Appreciation Night and Natalya

Follow us on Social Media

- The outspoken brother of Bret Hart, Smith Hart, took to Twitter last night and talked about the Hart family not being a part of Bret Hart's Appreciation Night after RAW. He tweeted:

"I always wonder when WWE uses my family photos or my likeness why I'm not getting any royalties. Not concerned about my family not being apart of the celebration tonight but I do think they're are a few people who really should've been. Notably Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Hart, Roddy Piper, Mayor Nechi, Edge, Steve Austin and even the Undertaker"

He also commented on Natalya losing last night on RAW:

"Should be upset that Natalya had to lose on her birthday in her hometown, but Im actually happy she got to work and show how talented she is"

- While Paul Heyman was accepting a challenge on CM Punk's behalf at RAW last night, Punk was in Los Angeles watching a Dodgers vs. Angels baseball game.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........