Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default We are surprised and disappointed with the sudden closure of Best Friends Forever – Charlie Chauhan

Follow us on Social Media

Channel [V]’s Best Friends Forever, produced by Cinevistaas Ltd came to an end yesterday (24 May 2013). However, this closure came as a shock to the loyal viewers of the show.

Charlie Chauhan, one of the leads in the show had expressed her sorrow on her show’s ending on Twitter, saying, “Last episode of BFF on 24 May.” On reading her tweet, we called her to know more about the show’s abrupt closure, and she with a heavy heart said, “BFF was a thriller, and I guess such a genre is always short-lived.”

When asked if low ratings were responsible for the show going off, she said, “I think today’s youth prefers love, romance and dance. Hence Dil Dostii Dance has become a rage on the channel.”
    Charlie who came to the limelight with Roadies 7 also informed us that the cast was notified of the show’s closure 20 days back. “We were quite surprised and disappointed, but then we know how the TV industry operates,” she expressed.

Looking back, Charlie who talked about the fun moments on the sets of BFF, “I really had a blast with co-star Shritama Mukherjee. She became a real close friend. Fenil Umrigar is a baby; we loved to take care of her. All the guys on the show were also great to work with.”

BFF team, you will indeed be missed!!

BFF will be replaced by Crazy Stupid Ishq which will also simulcast on Life OK at 5.30pm slot.