dR www.desirulez.net

Default Fast 6 Continues to Dominate at Box Office

Follow us on Social Media

Fast 6 starring The Rock and Vin Diesel drew an estimated total of $38.2 million on Friday to rank #1 at the box office.

The Rock tweeted on the success of the movie, “You’ve made FAST 6 Universal’s biggest box office opening of all time.”

Fast 6 is blowing away other movie releases, “Hangover Part III,” which has drawn an estimated $14.5 million thus far. Also, a new family movie release, “Epic,” has drawn $9.4 million.

The full weekend estimates will be released Sunday and official totals will be released in the middle of next week.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Well, technically this is not a wrestling related news- Just a way to increase post count- Good Going
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Well, technically this is not a wrestling related news- Just a way to increase post count- Good Going
    Well, how will post count exactly benefit me?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I really don't know what is your problem with everyone first it was with me then tray and then xVenom, you should actually thank him cuz this section is now better and not just full with re posts.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Good but not watching it anytime soon.

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I really don't know what is your problem with everyone first it was with me then tray and then xVenom, you should actually thank him cuz this section is now better and not just full with re posts.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Will Watch It Soon

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

I had problem with you? O_O. Please don't talk about re-posts, cause I have seen many re-posts even after the Notice by dR Angel and btw that notice was also suggested by me. Just recently I saw 4 double posts in one single page. If you want to be a lawyer, try somewhere else
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I had problem with you? O_O. Please don't talk about re-posts, cause I have seen many re-posts even after the Notice by dR Angel and btw that notice was also suggested by me. Just recently I saw 4 double posts in one single page. If you want to be a lawyer, try somewhere else
    ya back when I first got in this forum.
    If you saw a re-post just report it to DR Angle or any on Mod it's not a problem. but that wasn't a re-post u said that '' technically this is not a wrestling related news'' when he got that from a wrestling news website.and anyway if you saw a re-post just post the link to the other thread and tell him to delete it, you don't have to make a big problem out of everything...

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

ya back when I first got in this forum.
    If you saw a re-post just report it to DR Angle or any on Mod it's not a problem. but that wasn't a re-post u said that '' technically this is not a wrestling related news'' when he got that from a wrestling news website.and anyway if you saw a re-post just post the link to the other thread and tell him to delete it, you don't have to make a big problem out of everything...
    I never said that this is a re-post. and you brought the re-post topic that "Now this section is not full of re-posts" so I had to tell you that there are still re-posts in this section and a lot.
    Oh Really I make problems out of everything? WHEN MY POST WAS NOT A DOUBLE-POST BUT STILL I WAS BLAMED FOR DOING A DOUBLE POST AND OFFENDED, WHERE WERE YOU THEN? DON'T TRY TO BE A SUPER HERO OF THIS FORUM, BECAUSE OF AREN'T. I WAS BLAMED FOR WRONG THING, BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING RE-POSTS AND THEY ARE BEING LEFT LIKE THEY DID NOTHING AND I WAS OFFENDED TO THE FULLEST-THIS IS THE INEQUALITY WHICH I WANT TO END FROM THIS FORUM.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]