Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Is WWE Saving A Big Return For The Shield ?

Follow us on Social Media

The Shield made a big impact when they beat the '' superheroes'' Of WWE just like the Aces And Eights till Abyss returned in TNA so the same thing might happen in WWE ( Maybe a storyline for The Shield to break'' I know it won't be now but later... so

Do You Think WWE Is Saving A Big Wrestler To Return For The Shield?.. If Yes then Who Do You Want To Return ?

Last edited by The Villain; 05-24-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think if somebody returns to destroy the Shield and save WWE, it may be Batista. Otherwise I would say some other Powerhouse like Bobby Lashley.

dR www.desirulez.net

Wouldn't be nice... Let The Shield have the spotlight! They are one of the best stables in the WWE and great wrestlers! Believe in The Shield! Believe in the future!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I would love to see Punk return with a face turn and beat them up
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think if somebody returns to destroy the Shield and save WWE, it may be Batista. Otherwise I would say some other Powerhouse like Bobby Lashley.
    Bobby Lashley won't give up his ok MMA-career for a WWE-Storyline, Brock Lesnar stopped because he had a serious form of Diverticulitis (a disease), and because he simply didn't want to fight anymore, Lashley also had a disease, but he continued fighting, so for Bobby Lashley is there at this point no reason to retire as MMA Fighter and to return as Pro Wrestler...

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I would love to see Punk return with a face turn and beat them up
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

How about Goldberg beating the Shield?

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Goldberg could, but won't. Batista could, but i doubt it. Punk maybe, he could snipe them off one by one.

However, what about Kane? Hell no is splitting soon, out of the two he's most likely to turn heel. And we've seen in his single matches signs he can handle all three. Maybe a True Kane Monster Heel turn to keep them occupied for a while. But i dont see the need to break them as long as they are used well

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Maybe another new 3vs3 team comes to WWE and faces them as equals interfering in their matches and stuff , who knows xD

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Please WWE, Let this Stable break with a Respect. I hope after Winning against someone big at Summer Slam, they say that Justic is served and they decide to Continue their singles career but whenever there will be Injustice, they will return to serve the justice and maybe when they become legends, they can go be inducted on HOF as a Team and also each one of them seperately
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Please WWE, Let this Stable break with a Respect. I hope after Winning against someone big at Summer Slam, they say that Justic is served and they decide to Continue their singles career but whenever there will be Injustice, they will return to serve the justice and maybe when they become legends, they can go be inducted on HOF as a Team and also each one of them seperately
    Nyc Idea

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Mark Henry should return, because at RAW he said "I'm going home", and beat The Shield to hell

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua23 View Post
    Mark Henry should return, because at RAW he said "I'm going home", and beat The Shield to hell
    Wouldn't make sense. Shield has NOT attacked Mark one single time.
    Respect

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

i heard that the Undertaker will return at summerslam to team up with kane to face the shield.

another idea is DX reunite like last july in the 1000th RAW.and they have a reason to do it.at the last london RAW with the undertaker and team hell no lost to the shield,DX cam out and gave shiedld a beatdown.
    so why not DX VS THE SHIELD

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    i heard that the Undertaker will return at summerslam to team up with kane to face the shield.

another idea is DX reunite like last july in the 1000th RAW.and they have a reason to do it.at the last london RAW with the undertaker and team hell no lost to the shield,DX cam out and gave shiedld a beatdown.
    so why not DX VS THE SHIELD

Awesome Idea I Heard That This Week John Cena Is Abset And That's Why NewAgeOutLaw Is Coming To WWE.......So That Possible