Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default I am quite an introvert and take time to gel

Follow us on Social Media

says Shivani Surve who is happy playing the role of a bubbly girl as Chaavi in Anamika.

Shivani Surve who was seen in Devyani on Star Pravaah and also in Hindi television shows namely Navya and Phulwa at present is playing a very jovial character in Anamika on Sony TV as Chavvi.

In conversation with us she shares her experience working with Anamika actors Annie Gill and Mudit Nayar.

Shares Shivani, "To be honest it's been just barely 10 to 12 days that I have started working in Anamika and I would say it's a nice team to work with. The best relationship that I like is between Rano (Annie Gill) and Chavvi... we are like the duo - Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan in the movie Hello brother."

"I have been following Anamika since the time it started and I love the show so when I got the role of Chavvi I instantly said a yes because this was a very different role to portray. As a cheerful and bubbly girl unlike my previous show Devyani where I was portraying the role of a typical bahu, I enjoyed Devyani and now I am enjoying my stint in Anamika."

"Talking about the ambiance on the sets I would say it's quite cordial. We have a gala time shooting and rehearsing our scenes and as I said I am a new member in the family and by nature I take time to gel with people but they make me very comfortable."

When we asked her about her future plans she said, "As of now I am doing Anamika and will soon be seen in a Marathi movie. I also would like to get into Bollywood."

Here's wishing Shivani all the best for her future endeavors.