dR www.desirulez.net

Default TNA Star Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor

Follow us on Social Media

- TNA star Zema Ion sent out a tweet earlier this week, stating that he had been rushed to the hospital for severe stomach pains. He wrote:

"Good morning! Ended up goin to the hospital afterall last night. And long story short....it was one of the smartest things i could have done"

Zema later provided an update on his condition through Facebook, confirming appendicitis. Further tests have also shown that Ion has a tumor, for which he will require more surgery. He wrote:

"I'm alive! Seriously thank you all for the get well wishes. Means the world to me. I was rushed to the hospital lasts night for sharp stomach pains i was having. I couldnt stop puking. For like 9 straight hours. I didnt wanna go to the hosptial, but the pain was too much to handle. Thank god i went, as i ended up having appendicitis and had to have my appendix removed today. I consider this a blessing in disguise too, coz the cat scans also revealed that i have a tumor on my colon and will eventually need another surgery to try and remove it. Hoping it is not cancerous. Pray for me! This really sucks lol"

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Wow. All the best for Zema. Hope he gets well soon. A Tumor or cancer is sth that you wish nobody!

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wow. All the best for Zema. Hope he gets well soon. A Tumor or cancer is sth that you wish nobody!
    I know. Hopes he gets well soon!

Zema get well soon

Dont forget to say Thanks

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net