Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default "A Third Paul Heyman Guy" - Heyman scouting a third client.

Follow us on Social Media

Source: WWE.COM and BleacherReport.
    Below is a summary of a article on BleacherReport

WWE.com initiated this particular rumor when it published an article on Tuesday about Heyman possibly scouting a third man to add to his posse. The piece claims that, "WWE Superstars and Divas are still abuzz over the possibility of Heyman's ranks increasing by one."

With CM Punk on hiatus and Brock Lesnar not around for every WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown, adding a third member to Heyman's troupe is a brilliant idea. Who gets this spot is a decision that holds significant weight and value.

To be placed in the same grouping as Lesnar and Punk and to be backed by Heyman, even just in storyline, will do wonders for someone on the roster.

Another client for Paul Heyman means that we will get to see something interesting again this year. Who could it possibly be? I heard somewhere that Paul has said that the client is a former WWE Superstar, so I have made a list with possible former and current WWE Superstars being the third client of Paul Heyman:

Rob Van Dam: He returned at HOF'13 and I guess he may be that former wwe superstar who could be joining Paul Heyman as a third client. I guess it will be epic if this happens.
    Batista: There are some great rumors of him returning to WWE and I guess he can also be the possible third client, I guess this will be great start for Batista & Brock Lesnar's Feud.
    Wade Barrett:He has been under-rated for years, he still has to prove himself even though he has been a great heel uptill now and this may give him that chance to shine.
    Corey Grave: He is the NXT Guy and I guess this will be greatest chance for him to prove himself as the Best. This young guy has it.

Koffi Kingston and The Miz have commented on this and they have shown their dream to be Paul's third client.

Your Opinions on this? Do you know any possible guy who can be the Third Paul Heyman Guy?

Don't forget to Rep if you like this thread/discussion.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 05-16-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member www.desirulez.net

Antonio Cesaro! He needs a manager to improve his gimmick.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by bianconero92 View Post
    Antonio Cesaro! He needs a manager to improve his gimmick.
    Agree.

He is a great Wrestler and should be a Main-Eventer right now in the WWE because... HE IS THAT DAMN GOOD!

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

-Batista is a good choice but I don't think he will ever return as a wrestler.

-Barret isn't the kind of a monster who needs a manager,he can talk and do dirty jobs alone.

-RVD: He will not return

-Correy grave: never heard of him (i don't watch nxt)

-Kofi: i can't imagine him as a heel

-Cesaro: I don't think he will get such an oppurtunity.WWE will keep him down.

THE MIZ: Great choice and here is where my money are on,Miz was AWESOME when he was WWE champion and he needs again that huge push.Now i still like him but a FACE MIZ can't get to top
    a HEEL MIZ can make it to the top and stay there for months.

But MIZ has great mic skills and I don't think he needs a manager.
    Now you can tell me Cm punk has great mic skills too and he is good with heyman at his side.
    My answer to that is that if you take Cm punk mic skills you still have a great wrestler
    but if you take the mic skills from the Miz(and heyman only talks) Miz will have nothing because he isn't such a good wrestler.

So i think miz can get the place,but if it's not the miz then it won't be anyone of the others listed above.

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I go with Cesaro or Barrett
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    former WWE Superstar
    Gotta be the key part, my vote goes to RVD who stated recently he signed a contract, but wouldn't say who or what it was

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Personally i'd love to see Batista back.
    But to bring up a new point, whats about The Shield?
    Imagine Paul behind a group like The Shield and also they already had their contact to Paul.
    Would be an easy storyline: Paul was always the head behind The Shield and it somehow gets public with a nice feud.

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    Imagine Paul behind a group like The Shield and also they already had their contact to Paul.
    Would be an easy storyline: Paul was always the head behind The Shield and it somehow gets public with a nice feud.
    Would be cool dude

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Gotta be the key part, my vote goes to RVD who stated recently he signed a contract, but wouldn't say who or what it was
    I heard some where that Rob Van Dam teased signing with TNA or WWE recently but word is that he has not been talking with TNA so I also have my expectations on him being that Third Paul Guy.

Nice Point. Actually they did brought up video tape of Paul Heyman with The Shield but than Vince came, and HHH Brock Feud started again and since than I haven't heard anything about Paul with The Shield so I guess they buried this thing. But even if Paul signs a third client, he would be able to handle things
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Cesaro is good chose

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I go with Cesaro or Barrett
    Yep. Cesaro or Barrett sound good. Barrett & Cesaro both need a manager to be pushed and go to the Top.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

I like The Shield, Corey Graves and RVD the most realistic picks of everybody, because RVD has a long history with Heyman and has been involved in many storylines with Heyman as mastermind, Graves can get a huge shot to the top by being Paul Heyman's "Third Client", and for The Shield this would be nothing than logical, but still very effective, because at the point The Shield breaks up, Dean Ambrose can stay as client of Heyman, and that would also be big...

My personal pick: RVD or Kofi, because it's word that many creative team members of WWE are thinking about a heel turn for Kofi, to give him an edge that we haven't (really) seen of him yet, I would love to see that.

I would love to see MVP back and than with Paul Heyman

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I like The Shield, Corey Graves and RVD the most realistic picks of everybody, because RVD has a long history with Heyman and has been involved in many storylines with Heyman as mastermind, Graves can get a huge shot to the top by being Paul Heyman's "Third Client", and for The Shield this would be nothing than logical, but still very effective, because at the point The Shield breaks up, Dean Ambrose can stay as client of Heyman, and that would also be big...

My personal pick: RVD or Kofi, because it's word that many creative team members of WWE are thinking about a heel turn for Kofi, to give him an edge that we haven't (really) seen of him yet, I would love to see that.
    I agree
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brodus Clay or Tensai

Heyman could come out during one of their dance routines and talk about how the WWE machine has turned these monsters into a sideshow. Maybe Tensai more than Clay because Heyman could talk about his time in Japan and how he dominated and then he comes back to America and Vince McMahon dresses him up like a clown, etc.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Hope its RvD

Thats too much researched tharead reps coming when 24 hr limit is over

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

john morrisan

Quote Originally Posted by josh_tan View Post
    Brodus Clay or Tensai

Heyman could come out during one of their dance routines and talk about how the WWE machine has turned these monsters into a sideshow. Maybe Tensai more than Clay because Heyman could talk about his time in Japan and how he dominated and then he comes back to America and Vince McMahon dresses him up like a clown, etc.
    Sweet T??? No way, playa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast