Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Could this possibly happen in the WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

John Cena the leader of The Shield. Could this ever happen? It would be epic. Cena turning heel

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Nice idea for scenario but I think cena will never have a heel turn.He will be superhero until he retires.
    and also if he does become the leader of the shield then he will get all the spotlight shield has worked to get.

So again,good idea,will not happen,and if it happens it doesn't favors the shield but gives cena more reputation.

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I would quit watching WWE if that ever happened.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Haha , nice picture there

Cool i'd love to see Cena heel , even if he joins with The Shield , doesn't matter .

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Doesn't sound as a bad idea on the first look, but as UndertakerGreece said, Cena will take all the spotlight the Shield had built and then it's all about the Leader Cena and his 3 fellows who do the dirty work for him. Also it wouldn't make sense as the Shield guys said that they three see them on the same Level and none of them is a Leader.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

eww.... ruin a great time like The Shield with John Cena... that's the gayest thing to think of! that's why WWE will do it ..

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

This would totallly destroy The Shield. Adding a leader will create unequality and the group will have to break. In my opinion all 3 current members of The Shield have great chemistry, great understanding, great team working so there is no need of a Leader which would actually not fit this group.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

No, but i think there is a 50/50 chance that the shield will gain new members soon. Maybe some midcarders. Hear me out;

So, a Mid card or a hard worker in NXT (Chris Hero for example) is fed up of not getting the recognition they deserve. They join the shield for justice. This encourages other mid carders to join, maybe a couple of upper level wrestlers - maybe Mark Henry if Sheamus keeps being such a **** (I mean really, Sheamus is supposed to be this face who the kids love. Then he enters a contest with someone and rather than losing fairly he just hits the other guy and laughs? Terrible stuff. Anyhoo..)

Now you've got a reasonable size stable who can attack anyone at anytime and can start to control the titles. And its a group of mid carders, giving them more exposure and letting the WWE gauge how popular/talented they are on the big stage.

Just an idea anyway

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

WOW what an Idea a leader with less wrestling skills than the group that he leads. WWE need Balls of Steel to be that Stupid
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    Nice idea for scenario but I think cena will never have a heel turn.He will be superhero until he retires.
    and also if he does become the leader of the shield then he will get all the spotlight shield has worked to get.

So again,good idea,will not happen,and if it happens it doesn't favors the shield but gives cena more reputation.
    THis^^
    But He Can Join It Not As Leader

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Member www.desirulez.net

The Shield has NO LEADER! And never they will.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post

Agree. Anyway, John Cena is too busy with his Pet Project, Big E Langston.

I think this should only happen on a huge PPV, like WrestleMania 30, but only if there is already (kayfabe) chaos, because if there isn't any chaos, this would be very predictable if WWE would create a good storyline around it, is is paired with chaos all around the WWE, this would be a real shocker...
    (WrestleMania's 30th Anniversary: John Cena turns his back on the world by acknowledging he is the Shield's leader...) Please let it happen WWE!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Cool

I love cena :d

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

nope this will never happen

It's Clobberin Time

I think this is a pretty hostile idea lmao, both in a positive way and negative.

Positive point would be that this sort of idea would be a fresh idea in the benefit for the Shield as their stable would become more creative and less boring, repetitive three-man show. Negative though would be what has already been stated: All focus may be aimed on Cena and perhaps not the rest of the gang. This is what happened to Nexus eventually once CM Punk, no matter how epic it truly was, became the leader, in my opinion.

So yeah I'm pretty 50/50 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

HELL Nooooooooooooooo! It will Suck, if cena take over the shield.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

no

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Very Bad idea.

I think shield dont need any leader.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature