Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-10-2013, 03:15 AM #1
WWE Attendance, JR on HBK Hunt & PPV Post-shows, Taker Shirt
- WWE has released a new “21-0″ t-shirt for The Undertaker.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on May 3rd in Youngstown, OH drew 5,000 fans for $190,000
* RAW on May 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 4,700 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on May 4th in Reading, PA drew 4,000 for $140,000
* RAW on May 5th in Charleston, WV drew 6,000 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on May 5th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,000 fans for $120,000
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it’s still “to be determined” whether or not WWE will do more pre and post-game shows on pay-per-views like they did at WrestleMania 29. Ross also mentioned he wouldn’t be at Monday’s RAW from Tulsa, Oklahoma because he will be on a hog hunt with Shawn Michaels, presumably for HBK’s TV show.
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........