Default Would you like to see Tebow join WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

Source: Yahoo!

Full Article:

"Recently, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross commented on the possibility of Tim Tebow joining the promotion. This hypothetical debate began after the New York Jets announced they will release Tebow. With the former Heisman Trophy winner out of work, could he play a future role in the WWE?
    Although Ross only spends a paragraph in his blog on Tim Tebow in the WWE and admits he's only "jesting," the possibility is not as far-fetched as it might seem.
    For decades, promotions such as the WWE, WCW, and TNA have involved athletes in various storylines. In the 1970s, Muhammad Ali fought Gorilla Monsoon. In WCW, Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman squared off in a pay-per-view match. And TNA has utilized the services of Brandon Jacobs and A.J. Pierzynski.
    Even non-athletes, such as David Arquette and Andy Kaufman, have taken part in pro wrestling angles. The WWE actually has a celebrity wing of its Hall of Fame, which includes Drew Carey, Donald Trump, Pete Rose, and Bob Uecker.
    While Tim Tebow is often criticized for a lack of ability in his throwing arm, there is no debating how great of an athlete he is. At 25 years of age, Tebow is in his prime and with training, he could transition into a role with the WWE.
    However, Tebow is passionate about football and it is unlikely that he is prepared to give up on his first love. If he cannot sign with another team, Tebow could play in the CFL, like Warren Moon and Doug Flutie did, while waiting for a call from the NFL.
    The most likely scenario for those hoping to see Tim Tebow in a WWE ring is that he could play a minor role such as a guest referee or offering support in a wrestler's corner. Vince McMahon is always looking for mainstream media coverage in the buildup to Wrestlemania and Tebow's involvement would generate a lot of interest for the WWE.
    Although the analogy has its flaws, in some ways, Tim Tebow is the John Cena of the NFL. Like Cena, Tebow is a polarizing figure who ignites the anger of many fans despite portraying a "good guy" persona. Undoubtedly, Tebow would be booed even worse than Cena is by the adult male fans of the WWE.
    As Jim Ross said in his blog, there have been stranger things happen in the WWE than Tim Tebow joining the promotion. And that is certainly the understatement of the year."

What do you think?
    Will Tebow join WWE?
    And would you like to see Tebow in WWE?

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Goldberg was a Football player too but I dont like the Idea. There are so many talented Wrestlers out there who are dreaming of this their whole life.

fack Tebow
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

I don't know... I don't know about Tim Tebow and the NFL since it isn't very popular here in United Kingdom. I just don't want another John Cena in WWE because one is more than enough!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I don't know... I don't know about Tim Tebow and the NFL since it isn't very popular here in United Kingdom. I just don't want another John Cena in WWE because one is more than enough!
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

NFl player with shoulder tackle as finisher

kidding but i dont know never seen him so i cant say anything.

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i dont know him..

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I can't say anything about it because as the other I don't know him

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I originally thought, who? Just googled him, looks like a wrongun

No there are already enough talents being wasted.

Dont forget to say Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post

I don't think his tackle would be impressive enough to make for a finisher. He is a quarterback at last

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post

Agree

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I don't really know him so I don't care.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

i dont know him also