View Poll Results: Should WWE Stop Making Movies or Games or Both?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Movies

10 76.92%
  • Games

2 15.38%
  • Both

1 7.69%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default What Should WWE Stop Making? - Games or Movies or Both

Follow us on Social Media

Games:

WWE has been making WWF/WWE games since the 1980's or 1990's. They have made the Smackdown vs RAW installments and WWE 12 and 13. Also it has signed a deal with 2K Games to make WWE games with them as THQ filed for bankruptcy. THQ was hoping that WWE 13 would sell greatly because the main theme of the game was the 'Attitude Era.' Although WWE 13 was sold greatly and easily one of the best games for WWE, it was not enough to save THQ which made WWE sign with 2K Games as they had bought THQ.

Movies:

WWE has a studio called "WWE Studios" which makes movies starring WWE Superstars. They have made movies like Marine, 12 Rounds, See No Evil and The Call and The Chaperone. The movies are not always well received, some are given very low ratings like 28% by Rotten Tomatoes and WWE loses money because most of the movies don't get that make profit.

Do you like WWE Movies?

or

Do you like WWE Games?

Should WWE stop making Games or Movies? Or both?

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I voted for Movies because they just don't make good movies, they should keep making Documentaries like "WWE: Best In The World CmPunk" but not movies.
    But I think they also stop making games because that's how the kids are attracted to WWE and they start playing it and than start watching WWE because of that WWE turned PG.
    But nothing would change as Vincent K. McMahon is greedy for money so he would involve WWE in every field to earn money- Gaming- Movies-Music-Reality Shows(apart from WWE shows)-Toys- and everything
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Movies
    They Pick Good Talent For Movies And Left No One For Wrestling

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    But I think they also stop making games because that's how the kids are attracted to WWE and they start playing it and than start watching WWE because of that WWE turned PG.
    But nothing would change as Vincent K. McMahon is greedy for money so he would involve WWE in every field to earn money- Gaming- Movies-Music-Reality Shows(apart from WWE shows)-Toys- and everything
    I agree, it would nice to see the TV-14 Logo whenever you start watching WWE.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Why no option for neither?

Both make them money, the more money they have the more they can invest in future events, talent scouting, orbital promotions, wages to retain stars etc etc

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post

Both make them money, the more money they have the more they can invest in future events, talent scouting, orbital promotions, wages to retain stars etc etc
    he is right. but if we have to pick one to stop I say movies.

Movies is watched by children and adults
    but movies aren't good so most people don't buy them
    not even watches them so Movies are not a success.

games are bought only by children-teens-early adults
    but WWE games are improving and the latest are really great
    WWE will always be a succes because they are good and most children buy them compare to the movies.

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I agree with Darth Queefer. Both arent really good but the last movies were acceptable
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

ok here is it.....Do you know why you don't see many good storylines now? because they '' think'' if wrestling storylines didn't bring much money to them they have other ways like making movies and games and of course the people will buy it simply because it's by '' WWE'' so less movies and games = more good WWE Storylines ,they both are related to each other.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

I say movies, they had some good movies... But some of them were horrible... Knucklehead is the worst movie I've ever seen (except for Volcano... )...

WWE Games are best-sellers, and even gets people watching WWE... But those games also give false hope, because where the games are sometimes Ultraviolent, the shows are PG, and because of that Michael Cole already calls a match brutal and very physical when somebody gets one Powerslam...

WWE's Games are the best thing WWE makes at this moment... 2nd is Shows, and somewhere low in the ranking far under WWE Ice Cream Bars (thank you CM Punk! ) is Movies...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Why would they stop doing something ?
    WWE is a big name, they can do anything , they shouldn't stop , they should extend all the time .

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Movies,they make useless sequels and stupid movies just to get a few million bucks and get huge hate by critics.. all their films failed except maybe,just maybe the marine 3... others were terrible..

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

This

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I would say games because I always the same Road To Wrestlemaina

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Though WWE superstars are good actors, they shud stop making movies
    LI8

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Movies