Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Team Hell No VS. The Shield?

Follow us on Social Media

Looking at yesterday's smackdown, I think it is going to be Shield VS. Team Hell No on Extreme Rules. What you guys think?
    Last edited by dR Boss; 05-04-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    dR Boss is back babyy

dR www.desirulez.net

The match will happen at Extreme Rules but which two members will face Team Hell NO? The Shield has 3 so I think Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns need to become Tag Team Champions because I think WWE has bigger plans for Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose has faced The Undertaker and that is something big! The Undertaker also praised The Shield backstage after their match at Smackdown. Believe in The Shield!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    The match will happen at Extreme Rules but which two members will face Team Hell NO? The Shield has 3 so I think Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns need to become Tag Team Champions because I think WWE has bigger plans for Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose has faced The Undertaker and that is something big! The Undertaker also praised The Shield backstage after their match at Smackdown. Believe in The Shield!
    Maybe a freebird rule.
    dR Boss is back babyy

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR Boss View Post
    Maybe a freebird rule.
    What's a 'freebird' rule?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Shield(may be rolling and roman) will win tag title at Extreme Rules

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

What's a 'freebird' rule?
    Source: Wikipedia

Full article: Freebird Rule:

During the Freebirds' career in the NWA, they won its tag-team championship. While holding the title, promoters added a sub-gimmick to the team: the (unofficial) "Freebird Rule", which allowed any two of the three members of the team to defend the title on any given night.

This rule has been re-used by a number of other companies when a three (or more) man team captures a tag-team championship. Examples include:

The Midnight Express (Southeastern Championship Wrestling, 19811983)
    The Russians: Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff, and Krusher Khruschev (NWA, 19851986)
    Demolition: Ax, Smash, and Crush (WWF, 1990)
    The Wolfpac: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Syxx (WCW, 1997)
    The Jersey Triad: Diamond Dallas Page, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Chris Kanyon (WCW, 1999) (Unlike other uses, the Jersey Triad was allowed to switch between the three members during a match, as long as one member was on the floor)
    Triple X: Elix Skipper, Low Ki, and Christopher Daniels (TNA, 2003)
    3 Live Kru: Konnan, B.G. James, and Ron Killings (TNA, 20032004)
    The Spirit Squad: Kenny, Johnny, Mitch, Nicky, and Mikey (WWE, 2006)
    Team Pacman: Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings, and Consequences Creed (TNA, 2007)
    Chri$ Ca$h, Sexxxy Eddy, Nate Webb and J.C. Bailey (Combat Zone Wrestling)
    The Dudebusters: Trent Barreta, Caylen Croft and Curt Hawkins (Florida Championship Wrestling, 20092010)
    The Beautiful People: Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky, and Madison Rayne (TNA, 2010)
    The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Eric Young (TNA, 2010)
    The Family: Jessie Godderz, Rob Terry, Mohamad Ali Vaez and Rudy Switchblade (OVW, 2012)

In some cases, the Freebird rule has been applied to singles titles, most notably when Chyna and Chris Jericho co-held the WWF Intercontinental Championship in 2000. Other such cases included when 3 Count won the WCW Hardcore Championship in 2000, and when Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian co-held the TNA X Division Championship in 2004. In 2010, after Layla won the WWE Women's Championship, Team Lay-Cool (Layla and Michelle McCool) co-held the title. This was a slight variation to the Freebird rule, as while both divas defended the title, only Layla was recognized as the official champion. Later that year, the same rule was instituted when Michelle McCool won the WWE Divas Championship; both members of Team Lay-Cool defended the title, but only McCool was recognized as official champion.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Source: Wikipedia

Full article: Freebird Rule:

During the Freebirds' career in the NWA, they won its tag-team championship. While holding the title, promoters added a sub-gimmick to the team: the (unofficial) "Freebird Rule", which allowed any two of the three members of the team to defend the title on any given night.

This rule has been re-used by a number of other companies when a three (or more) man team captures a tag-team championship. Examples include:

The Midnight Express (Southeastern Championship Wrestling, 1981–1983)
    The Russians: Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff, and Krusher Khruschev (NWA, 1985–1986)
    Demolition: Ax, Smash, and Crush (WWF, 1990)
    The Wolfpac: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Syxx (WCW, 1997)
    The Jersey Triad: Diamond Dallas Page, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Chris Kanyon (WCW, 1999) (Unlike other uses, the Jersey Triad was allowed to switch between the three members during a match, as long as one member was on the floor)
    Triple X: Elix Skipper, Low Ki, and Christopher Daniels (TNA, 2003)
    3 Live Kru: Konnan, B.G. James, and Ron Killings (TNA, 2003–2004)
    The Spirit Squad: Kenny, Johnny, Mitch, Nicky, and Mikey (WWE, 2006)
    Team Pacman: Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings, and Consequences Creed (TNA, 2007)
    Chri$ Ca$h, Sexxxy Eddy, Nate Webb and J.C. Bailey (Combat Zone Wrestling)
    The Dudebusters: Trent Barreta, Caylen Croft and Curt Hawkins (Florida Championship Wrestling, 2009–2010)
    The Beautiful People: Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky, and Madison Rayne (TNA, 2010)
    The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Eric Young (TNA, 2010)
    The Family: Jessie Godderz, Rob Terry, Mohamad Ali Vaez and Rudy Switchblade (OVW, 2012)

In some cases, the Freebird rule has been applied to singles titles, most notably when Chyna and Chris Jericho co-held the WWF Intercontinental Championship in 2000. Other such cases included when 3 Count won the WCW Hardcore Championship in 2000, and when Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian co-held the TNA X Division Championship in 2004. In 2010, after Layla won the WWE Women's Championship, Team Lay-Cool (Layla and Michelle McCool) co-held the title. This was a slight variation to the Freebird rule, as while both divas defended the title, only Layla was recognized as the official champion. Later that year, the same rule was instituted when Michelle McCool won the WWE Divas Championship; both members of Team Lay-Cool defended the title, but only McCool was recognized as official champion.
    Ooo.... Thanks!