Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Hunar Ali confirmed, Ruslaan Mumtaaz not yet...

Follow us on Social Media

Ruslaan Mumtaaz has not signed the contract as in yet for Shakuntalam Telefilm's next on Sony TV...

Everyone is talking that Bollywood's cute actor Ruslaan Mumtaaz who debuted in the film industry with the movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar, has been signed as the male lead in Shakuntalam Telefilms upcoming show on Sony TV. It is to be believed that the story line of the show will have a love triangle between the male lead and the two girls who are real sisters.

When we got in touch with Ruslaan Mumtaaz he said, "I have been offered the show and if I do anything on television than it surely will be this show but I haven't signed the contract as of now. My film I Don't Love You is to release on 17th of May and if I take any decision about doing this show than it would be after my film's release or around that time."

Well our sources also added that Ruslaan has been offered many films and television projects too, but if he signs another film than probably he wont be doing Sony's upcoming show.

When we also spoke to Hunar Hali she happily said, "Yes I am doing the show and I am excited for the same. However, currently I cannot disclose anything related to my character as it is too early."

We wish Hunar Hali all the best for her show and Ruslaan Mumtaaz for his upcoming movie!