Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default Dean Ambrose vs Undertaker at WM 30 - Possible?

Follow us on Social Media

There are 98% chances that Undertaker would be retirng next year and it would be his last match. Some say that Undertaker should retire as undefeated while Some say that EITHER a guy who has been under-rated should be given chance to break the Streak
    (like Kane-one more reason is that he is his brother in Pro Wrestling) OR a guy who needs a big push should defeat the streak.

After Wrestlemania, Undertaker has been in this Sheild Triangle for some time. He faced The Shield in Six-Man Tag Team on last week's Raw and last week he also faced Dean Ambrose in Tuesday's Smackdown which aired on Friday. Now Undertaker would be going back on a big break and returning in WrestleMania 30 Season. I personally have opinion/short storyline and The storyline is that:
    When Undertaker will Return next year, All three Shield Members will be having their Singles Careers so He can start attacking all three members on three different shows. He tells that The Shield tried to destroy him but DeadMan can never Die again so he announces that he wants to face one of them at Wrestlemania 30, and all three will fight in some challenge
    (Not Triple Threat cause it would be to simple-It should be different)
    The Winner of that Triple Threat Contest would face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. Dean Ambrose becomes the contender and the Star turns into SuperStar after defeating Undertaker at WrestleMania

Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 05-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

nope,at WM 30 it will be Undertaker vs John Cena,Cena will win so kids learn some BSitty lesson and Undertaker retires.. that's it

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    nope,at WM 30 it will be Undertaker vs John Cena,Cena will win so kids learn some BSitty lesson and Undertaker retires.. that's it
    And ....

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    And ....
    rofl, i agree... WWE are F**** Stupid... their scenarios are soooo predictable... i am out of ****s to give for WWE... and i won't buy new ones

Achievements :

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

john cena vs the undertaker might happen but Undertaker will not lose.
    if he loses all his legacy will be destroyed.he will not lose.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    He will lose,since Supercena can't lose at wrestlemania for the kids,and it's his last match,and most of the superstars lost their final match,so Taker will lose so the Kids can learn that super heroes who fight for good like john cena will never lose,same old BS

Achievements :

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

He will lose,since Supercena can't lose at wrestlemania for the kids,and it's his last match,and most of the superstars lost their final match,so Taker will lose so the Kids can learn that super heroes who fight for good like john cena will never lose,same old BS
    Cena has lost at wrestlemania but undertaker will not.wwe will protect his legacy.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

Would be nice to see Dean Ambrose end the Streak. However, I also think with many people that The Undertaker will face John Cena at Wrestlemania 30; if he does then I don't want John Cena to end the Streak but to go out there and have one of his greatest matches and... lose. John Cena's career won't be affected (in a good way) if he breaks the streak. He has won the Royal Rumble twice (09 and 13) which makes him the fourth person in WWE History to do that. He is a record-breaking WWE Champion and I think he is in his 12th reign as WWE Champion. In the top 10 of Wrestlers who have held the WWE Champion for a lengthy time (over 1000 days!).

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Would be nice to see Dean Ambrose end the Streak. However, I also think with many people that The Undertaker will face John Cena at Wrestlemania 30; if he does then I don't want John Cena to end the Streak but to go out there and have one of his greatest matches and... lose. John Cena's career won't be affected (in a good way) if he breaks the streak. He has won the Royal Rumble twice (09 and 13) which makes him the fourth person in WWE History to do that. He is a record-breaking WWE Champion and I think he is in his 12th reign as WWE Champion. In the top 10 of Wrestlers who have held the WWE Champion for a lengthy time (over 1000 days!).
    actually,he is in his 11th reign right now,but still,Taker will lose so he can retire , if he wins and the streak remains , he would have to come back and defend it again,or fans will think it's stupid.

Achievements :

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I didn't wanted news on Cena vs Undertaker, I wanted opinions of yours on my story line
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Last time I say it after that I wont talk about that anymore I'm sick of people saying Undertaker will lose at Wrestlemania. Show some respect for a Legend for god sake.

And I dont think dean Ambrose will face Undertaker at wrestlemania. He had the honor to face him already I dont think he is ready for that and there way more people who deserve it more like John Cena for example. And he wont win it either. People should get it in their Head that a streak match isnt about winning or losing its about being part of Undertakers Legacy.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Member www.desirulez.net

Don't think it's gonna happen. For that time Ambrose will still belong in The Shield I guess.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

So Cena can't loose at WM? Shouldn't it more be like Taker can't loose at WM? Taker will retire undefeated at WM. And that's the Bottom Line.

And about your idea Legenkiller: I pretty like it. I had always in mind, if someone ends the Streak it should be a young guy so that it gives an extreme push to his career. It shouldn't be some old guy like Cena or HHH for example who have accomplised mostly everything already.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Last time I say it after that I wont talk about that anymore I'm sick of people saying Undertaker will lose at Wrestlemania. Show some respect for a Legend for god sake.

And I dont think dean Ambrose will face Undertaker at wrestlemania. He had the honor to face him already I dont think he is ready for that and there way more people who deserve it more like John Cena for example. And he wont win it either. People should get it in their Head that a streak match isnt about winning or losing its about being part of Undertakers Legacy.
    And this!

Ya know, if Trish Stratus would've had such a streak (and she would still wrestle), she could easily pass that huge torch to Paige...
    But in men's pro wrestling you gotta walk a way longer road to even get into the picture for a WWE contract (if you ever get into that picture), so when guys are seen as young men in WWE, most of the times they're (already) around the age of 30. So they have a way shorter time to be great than women, and that means that building a streak that last longer that 10 years would be good as unrealistic... WWE's fault is that they don't use talent correctly, and that they don't sign <25 talents... I think that Ambrose is not getting that WM 30 match, because the stakes for Ambrose would be too low... And remember: ending the Streak would be too late for Ambrose, because he's already in his 30's.
    So, I say no, because Mr. Levesque will put a stop on this plan, because it would not be the match that Taker deserves at the 30th Anniversary of The Showcase of the Immortals...

I'm not sure why people keep bringing up Kane all over again though.... I like both members of Brothers Of Destruction but enough is enough already. Should be someone new.

The only current and active 'Big Dogs' if you will that I can come up with for now would be:

Cena and Lesnar.

Maybe Del Rio or Sheamus too, I don't know. But rather someone new than someone we have seen before, more than once already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post

Agree
    Liked The Idea
    Last edited by Moaz333; 05-03-2013 at 06:30 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

to face undertaker at mania is itself bigpush to any underrated superstar.
    it will be great match if ambrose face taker.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    to face undertaker at mania is itself bigpush to any underrated superstar.
    it will be great match if ambrose face taker.
    That would be nonsense since undertaker defeated ambrose easily at smackdown in front of his allies. Besides WWE will not profit giving a match on undertaker with nobody.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Im not even sure Dean Ambrose will be in WWE next year , or Fandango (who beat Jericho) , or others .
    I don't think WWE is so stupid to give a new comer a match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania .
    He will probably face Kane or Cena .

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I would love to see this match but it wont happen

It's Clobberin Time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast