Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default WWE booking paul heyman guy's Brock Lesnar bad

Follow us on Social Media

wwe wasted him 3 times at HHH

i have one question why not Y2J why not Doplh Why not Rock ?? anyone answer me

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Y2J : he has come back to push the new talents like fandango and Dolph Ziggler, fighting triple h would be pointless.

Dolph Ziggler : he is a mid card with triple h's ego, it's more than obvious you will see who will win if that match happened lol.

The Rock aka the phony one : He don't have time for that lol even when he was a wwe champion he didn't show up and also triple h don't want to fight the rock because he '' thinks'' he is good for businesses.
    He Is Talking About Brock Lesnar Not Triple H

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    He Is Talking About Brock Lesnar Not Triple H
    oh i made a mistake then

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Paul Heyman is associated with Lesnar historically. It's a link for the fans, especially with the way Heyman was already in WWE. And as for Heyman and his other 'superstars' - him being with The Shield and Punk was a hook to those who loved ECW. He's there for the dangerous heels. The ones who can back up their badass manners with badassery in the ring. Ziggler is a loud mouth who so far (unfortunately) has only really won by dirty means.

And Heyman wont be used on Faces. Y2J, although a brilliant heel, will probably be face for a while to come yet.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

brock lesnar vs the rock: I start with this because I heard this is more likely to happen.the feud will begin before SUMMERSLAM 2013 and rock vs brock lesnar will fight this august and then they will have a rematch at WM XXX

LESNAR VS Y2J: I don't think this will happen,and there is no reason to see this.brock lesnar will win if this happens and there will be no good feud.

lesnar vs ziggler: ziggler finally got the push he deserved.to feud with lesnar he has to drop the title(bad choice the WWE universe will be dissapointed) or lesnar has to be an all timer and chase the title(this can't happen:lesnar has a legend contract made for part time feuds).

so the only people lesnar can fight are:the rock(legend vs legend),the undertaker(streak challenge),HHH(the best A male in bussiness),John cena(revenge for last year) and last pick cm punk(punk face turn-punk tries to protect the roster from the beast).

21-1 time to riot

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    wwe wasted him 3 times at HHH

i have one question why not Y2J why not Doplh Why not Rock ?? anyone answer me
    Because Brock would ruin all 3, maybe not The Rock, but that was planned before Rock's 'injury' at the hands of Cena. HHH is the only one left as a filler, it does make sense but it is getting boring. I doubt they will put Brock in the title run due to his attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    brock lesnar vs the rock: I start with this because I heard this is more likely to happen.the feud will begin before SUMMERSLAM 2013 and rock vs brock lesnar will fight this august and then they will have a rematch at WM XXX

LESNAR VS Y2J: I don't think this will happen,and there is no reason to see this.brock lesnar will win if this happens and there will be no good feud.

lesnar vs ziggler: ziggler finally got the push he deserved.to feud with lesnar he has to drop the title(bad choice the WWE universe will be dissapointed) or lesnar has to be an all timer and chase the title(this can't happen:lesnar has a legend contract made for part time feuds).

so the only people lesnar can fight are:the rock(legend vs legend),the undertaker(streak challenge),HHH(the best A male in bussiness),John cena(revenge for last year) and last pick cm punk(punk face turn-punk tries to protect the roster from the beast).
    Agree

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Brock VS Rock They where going to start the storyline after WM 29 but Rock was injured so now they continued they story line between Brock vs HHH

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........