Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default 4/22 RAW Breakdown: The Undertakerís Return, Fandango vs. Regal, More

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted before, the April 22nd WWE RAW did a 3.13 cable rating with 4.40 million viewers. RAW was the highest rated cable show for the night, beating the Chicago Bulls vs. Brooklyn Nets NBA game which did a 2.38 rating with 2.99 million viewers.

In the segment breakdown, the show opened with a 3.04 quarter rating for the segment with Paul Heyman and Triple H. R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro lost 163,000 viewers. Damien Sandow vs. Brodus Clay and a segment with Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Brad Maddox and Vickie Guerrero gained 153,000 viewers. Chris Jericho vs. Ziggler gained 439,000 viewers for a 3.35 rating at the 9pm mark, which is strong growth.

Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes lost 224,000 viewers. Zack Ryder vs. Big E Langston lost another 139,000 viewers. The Shield vs. Kane, Daniel Bryan and The Undertaker gained 581,000 viewers for a show-high 3.50 quarter rating at 10pm. Fandango vs. William Regal lost 949,000 viewers for a 2.83 quarter rating. More people tuned out in this segment than nearly any other in recent years.

The Divas #1 contender battle royal gained 302,000 viewers. The final segment with Ryback, Mick Foley, John Cena and The Shield gained 548,000 viewers with a 3.43 rating in the overrun. These are good numbers but not great growth for the final segment.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

main event was BS! MICK HAD NO POINT COMING AGAIN
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I don't get why people would tune in and tune out sporadically, if I watch Raw I watch Raw, must have more to do with what people are doing instead of the matches taking place at the time for example why would 581k suddenly tune in on The Shield vs. Kane, Daniel Bryan and The Undertaker, how would people know that's when the match was and why the hell wern't they watching from the start???

4.40 million

Dont forget to say Thanks