dR www.desirulez.net

Default If You Ran WWE, Where Would It Be?

Follow us on Social Media

Imagine that you're the Chairman of WWE, you are running the World's most famous Wrestling Company. World Wrestling Entertainment.

How Would You Run It?

If You Ran WWE, Where Would It Be?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

somewhere better than it is right now,at least i would know how to make f**** proper storylines and matches,not the BS that is happening right now

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

It will be bigger than the Olympics

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Most Important Changes:
    TV-14 Rating
    Partnership with UFC
    Moving Main Event back to Saturday Night, and SmackDown! Live on Tuesday.
    Bringing back ECW (Live on Thursday to compete with TNA Impact Wrestling)
    Signing more Independent Wrestlers.
    Bringing back "the Magic of Managing".
    More Foreign Wrestlers and MMA Crossovers/Hybrids.
    Starting a New Era

Kayfabe/Storylined Changes:
    Turning John Cena heel at WM on a historical shocking way.
    Let Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) make direct impact by becoming WWE Champion during his debut.
    Turning Randy Orton heel to form a stable with "Loose Cannons" Dean Ambrose and (heel-turned) Zack Ryder.
    Bringing in James Storm in WWE and have him being managed by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
    The return of John Morrison.
    The return of La Résistance (to boost the tag division, and because both guys: Sylvain Grenier and Rene DuPree are on a good age)
    Edge as SD GM, Mick Foley as Raw GM and Kaitlyn as ECW GM.

And Most Important:
    POWER TO THE WWE UNIVERSE!!!

Member www.desirulez.net

TV-14 back
    Blood and chairshot to the head back.
    Divided rosters back.
    Fire all the Divas except AJ. Bring on the main roster all the Divas from NXT. Bring back the Women's Championship with storylines around it.
    Bring back the Cruiserweight title and its division of wrestlers.
    Make good storylines also for the IC and US titles.
    Ohno e The Wyatt family in the main roster.
    Turn Cena heel.
    Thinking less about the business and selling merchandising to kids and families but thinking more about wrestling skills and storylines that would entertain the people.
    Changing wrestling style: less headlocks, punches and stomps; more techinical and complex moves.
    Stop G-rated bullshits like Santino, Tons Of Funk, Khali.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    somewhere better than it is right now,at least i would know how to make f**** proper storylines and matches,not the BS that is happening right now
    Did you take pictures at WM29?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Most Important Changes:
    TV-14 Rating
    Partnership with UFC
    Starting a New Era

Let Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) make direct impact by becoming WWE Champion during his debut.
    Turning Randy Orton heel to form a stable with "Loose Cannons" Dean Ambrose and (heel-turned) Zack Ryder.
    Bringing in James Storm in WWE and have him being managed by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
    The return of La Résistance (to boost the tag division, and because both guys: Sylvain Grenier and Rene DuPree are on a good age)

And Most Important:
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

To be honest, if i ran it (and if most of us here ran it), WWE would not be as successful as it is now.

Sure, we all want most of the things people are saying here. I'm sure most of the people on internet forums agree. However, WWE is a business first and foremost. A business that relies on imagined violence to make a profit. This point here is key.

Now, we need to understand WWEs main demographic under each of the proposed routes we have. The WWEs current route of safe fun for all the family, and the Internets route of 'We want attitude era back'.

Now, for the first we already know a lot about the demographic. They are the families with young-teenage children (predominantly male children), and what do families often do? Spend money on their children. If their child loves WWE, what would they spend that money on? WWE merchandise, toys, clothing, games etc. But wait, dad wants to get in on the action. Good job he knew the attitude era and likes the heels, hey dad have this CM Punk t-shirt. And now the whole family can gather around to cheer on their heros with this months PPV (now retailing at $45 for non Wrestlemania ppvs)

Imagine how the good folks at old 'average american family' might feel if little Bobby was watching some 30 year old men cut each other up with barbwire and razors who are swearing at each other and attempting to kill each other by blowing up cars and running them over. I'm sure we all agree that, even though dad loves it, mom wouldn't let Bobby watch it anymore. And although Bobby would carry on watching it without them knowing, the merchandise sales still take the massive hit. And lets not forget the PR ruckus that the company now faces. All the 'WWE breeds violence in youths' etc etc. Great way to expand the fanbase.

So now the second demographic. I don't know about all of you guys. Hell i only just got here. But i'm going to make some sweeping generalizations about us all. We're watching WWE on the internet for free (i know i am). Thats the PPV money instantly gone. Merchandise? Sure, a good proportion will buy the games like WWE13, some will buy the T-Shirts. But they dont buy the actions figures, the posters, the annuals and a lot of them will pirate the DVDs aimed at them anyway. And yes, a lot of us may have more disposable income (i wish) than a family does. But its not enough to sway the numbers in our favour.

Now i know i'm generalizing. But so are the WWE business leaders, board members and accountants. They are the people with the power, but they only get that power while they make the money. If the current WWE setup wasnt working, wasnt making money, then they'd change and quickly.

And lets face it, you cant hate WWE that much in its current state. You still watch it.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Most Important Changes:
    TV-14 Rating
    Partnership with UFC
    Starting a New Era

And Most Important:
    ^

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Why you all miss bra and panties match always. Wwe sucks without it

It's Clobberin Time

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Why you all miss bra and panties match always. Wwe sucks without it
    I loved it too

Chris Jericho would be Wwe champ now if i run it.

Dont forget to say Thanks

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I would bring back ECW and appoint Paul Heyman as GM for RAW, SD AND ECW and I would appoint him as the c.e.o for the WWE Development centre.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post

Most Important Changes:
    TV-14 Rating
    Partnership with UFC
    Starting a New Era

And Most Important:
    Nyc

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Some people here just don't like WWE now because their favorite wrestlers are not the one on top. But the truth is they are still watching it and fooling themselves and whining after the show. You must remember no business from far time going on this time without thoughts for money. Because if they done what you are thinking right now, there is no more WWE today.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    To be honest, if i ran it (and if most of us here ran it), WWE would not be as successful as it is now.

Sure, we all want most of the things people are saying here. I'm sure most of the people on internet forums agree. However, WWE is a business first and foremost. A business that relies on imagined violence to make a profit. This point here is key.

Now, we need to understand WWEs main demographic under each of the proposed routes we have. The WWEs current route of safe fun for all the family, and the Internets route of 'We want attitude era back'.

Now, for the first we already know a lot about the demographic. They are the families with young-teenage children (predominantly male children), and what do families often do? Spend money on their children. If their child loves WWE, what would they spend that money on? WWE merchandise, toys, clothing, games etc. But wait, dad wants to get in on the action. Good job he knew the attitude era and likes the heels, hey dad have this CM Punk t-shirt. And now the whole family can gather around to cheer on their heros with this months PPV (now retailing at $45 for non Wrestlemania ppvs)

Imagine how the good folks at old 'average american family' might feel if little Bobby was watching some 30 year old men cut each other up with barbwire and razors who are swearing at each other and attempting to kill each other by blowing up cars and running them over. I'm sure we all agree that, even though dad loves it, mom wouldn't let Bobby watch it anymore. And although Bobby would carry on watching it without them knowing, the merchandise sales still take the massive hit. And lets not forget the PR ruckus that the company now faces. All the 'WWE breeds violence in youths' etc etc. Great way to expand the fanbase.

So now the second demographic. I don't know about all of you guys. Hell i only just got here. But i'm going to make some sweeping generalizations about us all. We're watching WWE on the internet for free (i know i am). Thats the PPV money instantly gone. Merchandise? Sure, a good proportion will buy the games like WWE13, some will buy the T-Shirts. But they dont buy the actions figures, the posters, the annuals and a lot of them will pirate the DVDs aimed at them anyway. And yes, a lot of us may have more disposable income (i wish) than a family does. But its not enough to sway the numbers in our favour.

Now i know i'm generalizing. But so are the WWE business leaders, board members and accountants. They are the people with the power, but they only get that power while they make the money. If the current WWE setup wasnt working, wasnt making money, then they'd change and quickly.

And lets face it, you cant hate WWE that much in its current state. You still watch it.
    Last edited by Tray; 04-25-2013 at 10:42 PM.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post