Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I am still madly in love with Sridevi: Boney Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Filmmaker Boney Kapoor seemed to be in a candid mood Friday when he shared his "love story" with his actress wife Sridvei and confessed that it was love at first sight for him. He says he is still mad about her.
    "I fell in love with Sri (Sridevi) when I watched her Tamil film during the late 1970s. After watching her film, I wanted to know more about her," Kapoor told reporters while sharing the inside story, which has been kept under wraps so far, much to the embarrassment of his wife.
    "I had especially gone to Chennai at her house to meet her, but she was shooting in Singapore. I returned to Mumbai disheartened," he added.
    He was accompanying Sridevi, who was in the capital to attend the India Today Women Summit 2013.
    Looking beautiful in a red embroidered sari, the "Chandni" actress made futile attempts to stop Kapoor from divulging more details about their romance.
    But he continued and said: "After some time, I watched Sri's 'Solva Sawan' (1979). I desperately wanted to meet her. I wanted her to work with me. One day I went to meet her on the set (of a movie). Sri is an introvert. She doesn't talk to strangers. She talked to me in half broken English and Hindi and just said that her mother takes care of her professional matters."
    Kapoor, who married Sri in 1996, said when he met his future mother-in-law, he offered "Mr India" and Sridevi's mother asked for Rs.10 lakh to sign the film.
    ...being a human...