Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Have you ever been at a WWE Event?

Follow us on Social Media

Hey,

WWE has many Shows such as RAW, Smackdown, Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam which they host all around America and in some cases, in Europe and other Countries. I think RAW will be in the United Kingdom next week and Smackdown will be taped there as well. WWE will host House-Shows throughout Ireland and UK. I was thinking that most of the Members from DesiRulez aren't from America so they can't go watch WWE Live but WWE can come to their Country like they did in Italy in 2007. So have you been to a WWE Event?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

No

No event in India

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

No,No Event In Saudi Arab

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

A event happened once in my country ( Smackdown ) I didn't really go because I don't even like smackdown, I would of went there if it was raw

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Yesterday, In Rotterdam... Raw Revenge Tour.
    Interesting notes about (us, the Dutch crowd) Raw Rev. Tour in Rotjedam, NL:
    The crowd was rebellous like the NY crowd, something which was easy to expect from Dutchmen.
    There were Dutch (Wrestling) references/chants like "DPW, DPW, DPW", "We want Sitoci", "Wij willen Rob Van Dam" (English: "We want Rob Van Dam"), "Cena Rot Op!" (English: "Shut the F*ck Up Cena!"), "NL Showdown" and "You just smoked weed!!! Here it's legal!!!"
    There were also many chants that showed the vision of the Dutch fanbase on WWE: "TV-14! PG Sucks! TV-14! PG Sucks! TV-14! PG Sucks!", "We want Wrestling!", "Give us Lesnar!", "Punk is God" (That chant would be a sensitive point in other nations, but a huge part of the Dutch people are Athest, like me), "We want Hero!!! We want Hardy!!! We want Aries!!! We want Wrestlers!!!", "Bryan Champion!!!", During DB Match "Underrated!!!", "Thank you Hunter!" (He supported a petition made by Die-Hard Dutch Wrestling fans to bring WWE to Holland after 20 long years) and of course like you would expect from (us) Dutchmen "Raw is Holland!!!"
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 04-19-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Only house shows in Germany and this were a lot, it felt like I was everytime in a House show when they came to Germany in my youth. But it was mostly WCW
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    No

No event in India
    I remember John Cena coming to India and praising the Crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I remember John Cena coming to India and praising the Crowd.
    i dont like cena

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

There have been live WWE events in Canada but I have never been to one

But I went to a smackdown house show once
    Last edited by Randy310; 04-19-2013 at 02:09 AM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'm planning on going to a WWE Houseshow if they coming to Stuttgart here in Germany, as it's only 40km away from me and I can go there by train

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Raw in 7th march 2011 and Wrestlemania XXIX

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos!

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Wrestlemania XXIX
    Show us the chair you get when you sit in the first few rows
    Last edited by Randy310; 04-19-2013 at 05:29 AM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

My country (Romania) sucks at this , we have no big stadiums or buildings or anything .
    WWE only came once here in the last 10 years to do a house show , I didn't go because it was only Ziggler and 2-3 no-names at that time , Ziggler was uninteresting as well , not worth paying for some fail matches with no-names surrounded by some guys that don't have any idea about wrestling .
    Romanians aren't big fans of wrestling , we are a dumb country , we don't even consider wrestling as sport .

Once again: Show us some pictures

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I'm planning on going to a WWE Houseshow if they coming to Stuttgart here in Germany, as it's only 40km away from me and I can go there by train
    I planned to go to Kln for a House Show of WWE, but I bought my tickets for Ahoy Rotterdam directly, because it was sold out in two days...

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yesterday, In Rotterdam... Raw Revenge Tour.
    Interesting notes about (us, the Dutch crowd) Raw Rev. Tour in Rotjedam, NL:
    The crowd was rebellous like the NY crowd, something which was easy to expect from Dutchmen.
    There were Dutch (Wrestling) references/chants like "DPW, DPW, DPW", "We want Sitoci", "Wij willen Rob Van Dam" (English: "We want Rob Van Dam"), "Cena Rot Op!" (English: "Shut the F*ck Up Cena!"), "NL Showdown" and "You just smoked weed!!! Here it's legal!!!"
    There were also many chants that showed the vision of the Dutch fanbase on WWE: "TV-14! PG Sucks! TV-14! PG Sucks! TV-14! PG Sucks!", "We want Wrestling!", "Give us Lesnar!", "Punk is God" (That chant would be a sensitive point in other nations, but a huge part of the Dutch people are Athest, like me), "We want Hero!!! We want Hardy!!! We want Aries!!! We want Wrestlers!!!", "Bryan Champion!!!", During DB Match "Underrated!!!", "Thank you Hunter!" (He supported a petition made by Die-Hard Dutch Wrestling fans to bring WWE to Holland after 20 long years) and of course like you would expect from (us) Dutchmen "Raw is Holland!!!"
    Sounds like a mad Crowd

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I planned to go to Kln for a House Show of WWE, but I bought my tickets for Ahoy Rotterdam directly, because it was sold out in two days...
    I could have gone to Mannheim because it's also not that far away, but I missed it. But next time I think I'm going

dR www.desirulez.net

If you actually did go to Wrestlemania XXIX then why don't you show us the Photos? I can't imagine anyone not taking a couple of Pictures when they're going to a huge Event like Wrestlemania!

Follow on from Moaz's Chant:

We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos! We Want Photos!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast