2 15.38%
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar II

11 84.62%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock vs John Cena II - Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Follow us on Social Media

Hey,

The Rock vs John Cena II - 'Once in a Lifetime' - 'Greatness vs Redemption'

John Cena won the Royal Rumble (2013) to get either, a World HeavyWeight Championship Match or a WWE Championship Match. He chose the WWE Champion, The Rock and beat him in the Main Event of Wrestlemania 29. In 2011, The Rock came back to host Wrestlemania 27. For People whose GF is Wrestling, it was like being on a Date with The Rock because he returned on 14 February 2011, Valentines Day. He trash-talked John Cena and the WWE Champion (then) The Miz. Rocky ended up screwing John Cena from his Title Match and that set-up a Match for Wrestlemania 28. Throughout the year, both John Cena and Rock trash-talked each other, saying they would win at Wrestlemania 28 but The Rock ended up winning. This was devastating for John Cena and his year fell apart; had a Divorce, got beat up by Brock Lesnar and became the first Person to lose after cashing in his Money in the Bank Briefcase.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar II

Triple H returned to RAW to protect his Father-In-Law, the Chairman of WWE, Vince McMahon from Brock Lesnar who was going to attack him like he did a few Weeks prior. Triple H challenged Brock Lesnar to a 'fight' at Wrestlemania 29, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman decided a stipulation which, if Triple H agrees too, will set-up the Match for Wrestlemania 29, The Stipulation was that the Match would be a No Holds Barred and if Triple H loses, he must retire. Shawn Michaels was in Triple H's corner because he did not want his Friend's Career ending like this, to a Man who did not respect the Wrestling Business and Him. In 2012, after Brock Lesnar destroyed John Cena at Extreme Rules, Triple H came out to cancel Brock's Contract, this made Brock attack Triple H and break his Arm which would set a Main-Event Match for SummerSlam 2012. Brock Lesnar would break Shawn's Arm as well to send a Message to Triple H. Triple lost at SummerSlam and questioned if his Career was over...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H. I like it more than Rock vs Cena. Rock vs Cena was kinda lame the first time and the build up for the 2nd one was not much better. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar was just more interesting to me

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Brock Lesnar vs Triple H. I like it more than Rock vs Cena. Rock vs Cena was kinda lame the first time and the build up for the 2nd one was not much better. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar was just more interesting to me
    This was one quick Reply!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

HHH vs Brock
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

HHH vs Brock
    But let me give my opinion on Rock vs Cena-II. They faced each other 2 times and both the times the match was Awful, How's mistake is this? Rock is the one who can't have a good match. Cena can have great matches if his opponent is having good chemistry with him, (Best Example: CM Punk Vs John Cena *MITB 2011, 2nd Raw after Elimination Chamber 2013"). The Rock faced Punk 2 times and both the times Punk was just looking great in wrestling but just because of Rock the match was not great-matching the caliber of CmPunk. Obviously Rock can't wrestler, he just has the electricity-that's all, no wrestling skills, no chemistry with wrestlers of the current era.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Both matches disappointed me a bit... But I say Lesnar vs Hunter, because HHH attempted the Kimura several times, but I expected Lesnar to be portrayed more as a MMA fighter in-ring, but: No Hands High, No Blocks, No Good Striking, No Amateur Grappling and No Variation in Submission Holds...
    Awful, but better than the Main Event of BotchaMania (I don't know how many bad Wrestlemania's are fair to call Botchamania...)

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

HHH vs Brock was far better than Rock vs Cena

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I didn't like the rock vs cena feud at first.I was telling everybody that cm punk vs taker should be in the main event.The rock vs cena feud was lame before wm 28,but before mania 29 was one of the best feuds.
    Also the wm promo that aired on raw,filled me with emotion.This was the best promo ever.Before this In my list the best promo was the HBK VS TAKER WM 26 promo.

So in my opinion the JOHN CENA VS THE ROCK should be in the main event at WM 29(not in 28).

this promo is the best for me

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I would pay money to WWE to not make rock vs cena 3 happen again .
    Last edited by The Villain; 04-18-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

HHH Vs Brock Lesnar

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I didn't like the rock vs cena feud at first.I was telling everybody that cm punk vs taker should be in the main event.The rock vs cena feud was lame before wm 28,but before mania 29 was one of the best feuds.
    Also the wm promo that aired on raw,filled me with emotion.This was the best promo ever.Before this In my list the best promo was the HBK VS TAKER WM 26 promo.

So in my opinion the JOHN CENA VS THE ROCK should be in the main event at WM 29(not in 28).

this promo is the best for me

The Rock vs John Cena II 'Greatness vs Redemption' was the Main-Event of Wrestlemania 29?

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I would pay money to WWE to not make rock vs cena 3 happen again .
    Ryback might face Cena for the WWE Champion.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar II

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I liked Cena vs. The Rock more, because of the crowd. It was all about the crowd for me. The fact that Brock lost, made that match just another match for me.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

HHH vs Brock Lesnar

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    This was one quick Reply!
    I was exactly at the moment here when you posted