Default What will be the future of NXT Superstars in the WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE has a big list of NXT wrestlers who are ready to make their entry on WWE TV, so here are my predictions for them:

Big E Langston (Already on WWE TV): He is on WWE as Zigglers dirty and strong bodyguard, but on NXT he is a fan favorite because of his "Five-Count" (search on YT "WWE Big E five count"), the best way to make him a singles competitor while maintaining his NXT-gimmick, is by turning on Ziggler when he reaches the high-point of arrogancy and disrespect by telling Big E to shut up, and then Big E hits his (signature) Five-Count... After the break-up with Ziggy, he continues as babyface on the upper midcard.

Adrian Neville: Known as PAC on the Indy Circuit, he is a man with a nickname that says very much: "The Man That Gravity Forgot", it totally describes his style. He will form a tag team with Justin Gabriel, and go for the TT Titles.

Corey Graves: The "Hot" gimmick may give him a run as either teammate or rival of Cody Rhodes (or Zack Ryder), very likely a midcard push.

Conor O'Brien: A Mystical gimmick... Very unpredictable futurre, because the two most impressive and mystical WWE Superstars were both Deadmen, and they're both about to retire, so the question is: Will he be the next Kane or even Undertaker? (of course he will never be as great as him) Or will the "Darkness"-gimmick die? His case is too unpredictable to give a realistic prediction, so We'll see what future has in store for Conor...

Bo Dallas: WWE screuwed Dallas by dropping his storyline with Wade Barrett, but that doesn't mean that Dallas won't get his shot again... I predict him to get another IC Title run.

Paige: Of course we can't forget the biggest female prospect in all of Pro Wrestling: Paige. She has Wrestling skills that no other Diva in WWE has at this moment... This girl is one you can bet your money on that she will become Divas Champion within two years from her debut...

Summer Rae: I had a feeling she was a bit Michelle McCool-style with a little bit of K2... This girl will be eye-candy, and if WWE stays PG, she will end up like Alicia Fox... If WWE changes its way, she may get a big push.

Kassius Ohno: Known as Chris Hero on the Indy Circuit, he was a big star, and that didn't change when he went to NXT. This guy is a long time pal of CM Punk, and he also plays a kinda CM Punk on NXT. My prediction for this man: He'll start directly with a Main Event push, and maybe he will even get a (World) Title run.

dR www.desirulez.net

If WWE uses them right then they should do what you just wrote

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    If WWE uses them right then they should do what you just wrote
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I see it all apart from Corey Graves, don't see anything in him at all...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think there futures will be all good because they are great talents, and if WWE uses them right I see many of them as future Main Eventers.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You wrote it already I can only agree

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Paige

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

This year's NXT Roster is the best I guess so How about giving them a chance to get promoted into main roster by having a MITB Match for NXT Wrestlers, winner takes the WWE Contract?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    This year's NXT Roster is the best I guess so How about giving them a chance to get promoted into main roster by having a MITB Match for NXT Wrestlers, winner takes the WWE Contract?
    Pretty cool idea. They can host this as a nice tournament on Nxt. First a few weeks with Qualifying Matches and then at the End the Match (Maybe also at a PPV). This would also surely gain viewers for Nxt, so people think that they want to know who these guys are that compete for a spot in the Main Roster.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc Idea......You Have To Be WWE Creative Team

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Except one or two no one has a bright future

Dont forget to say Thanks

Great Idea, but I think that concept would force WWE to stop promoting NXT superstars to the main-roster, because otherwise that match wouldn't be very sinful... And NXT has many wrestlers the main roster needs, so I think it wouldn't be a smart move by WWE to do this. But, still awesome idea!
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 04-19-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

We Want Paige

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Great Idea, but I think that concept would force WWE to stop promoting NXT superstars to the main-roster, because otherwise that match wouldn't be very sinful... And NXT has many wrestlers the main roster needs, so I think it wouldn't be a smart move by WWE to do this. But, still awesome idea!
    What? . This idea is about Promoting NXT to main roster so why would it force WWE to stop it? , Like Bo Dallas won a tournament and went onto Royal Rumble and to Raw than there should also be other ways of promoting NXT Roster into Main Roster by these ways as a Gift to their performance in NXT.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What? . This idea is about Promoting NXT to main roster so why would it force WWE to stop it? , Like Bo Dallas won a tournament and went onto Royal Rumble and to Raw than there should also be other ways of promoting NXT Roster into Main Roster by these ways as a Gift to their performance in NXT.
    I mean that, if someone wins that MITB Match, and other NXT Guys get promoted to the Main Roster, the MITB doesn't have a meaning, because otherwise he would've been promoted too...