Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default How I want someone to join The Shield/How to bring Edge back?

Follow us on Social Media

We all know how Edge was, he was the best and I always remember his quote whenever I hear rumors about someone joining The Shield i.e. "If you can't beat them, join'em"

The Shield has been never defeated so it would be easy for someone to join it and say that 'Once Edge said that.....' and MAYBE...Just Maybe Edge can come back and say that the intentions of those groups//stables were to make name but The Shield is here to destroy everyone so don't join them, try to beat them and you will conquer. Obviously Edge can't fight but he can stand in side of a team when finally The Shield will get their first defeat by some team.

It all depends when next week Undertaker,Kane and Daniel Bryan will face The Shield. If they get defeated than this edge thingy won't happen but if this doesn't and shield wins so than I really want John Cena to join Shield and turn heel but I guess that won't happen instead Ryback would maybe do this.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

you should be creative team of WWE

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

actually,Edge should come back and confront one member of The Shield then spear him,( he should wrestle again because he can ) so he starts a feud with them,so they attack him but Kane and Undertaker come and save him,so imagine in Extreme Rules,3 Legends vs The Shield,i reaaallly want that to happen,Edge should come back !!

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome Idea

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Edge shouldn't and will not come back, think for the man, not for yourselves

I say, team Lesnar

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    actually,Edge should come back and confront one member of The Shield then spear him,( he should wrestle again because he can )
    He can't Wrestle. Hitting that spear can be life threatening for Edge Edge should come back as GM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    He can't Wrestle. Hitting that spear can be life threatening for Edge Edge should come back as GM.
    I get the feeling he doesn't want to come back from what I hear... Wrestling or not, so like I said, think for the man

He can't Wrestle because it could kill him Edge is awesome but sadly i don't think he's going to risk his life to come back
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Good idea

Dont forget to say Thanks

Nice Idea but Edge Won't Return

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Its nice idea but i am not sure if Edge will come back but i would like to see Christian in his team for sure

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

The idea of John Cena joining The Shield is great, but I think that would lead The Shield to splitting. I know comparing it to the Nexus is wrong, but remember what happened? Yes, he was face at the time and they were feuding, but if Cena turned heel, he would make a face turn sooner or later. He would just destroy the group. They'd be unstoppable, even for a while. I'd rather see Bryan, Punk or even Ziggler part of The Shield.

Remember guys , Edge was champion when he quit WWE ( at least that's what I remember ) , he quit because he had some really big problems or else he wouldn't give up on the title.
    Anyway , people retire , after an age they should retire even we want them to keep wrestling .
    It's kinda bad now because almost all the good wrestlers , big names will retire soon , they are all old and that means wrestling will change , the new talent will come and replace them , even if we don't like it .

he will not come back for sure

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

First of all, It's just a Idea.
    Secondly, I never said that He should Return and Wrestle, I gave a idea about him being in someone's side at a PPV where shield finally gets beaten. Read carefully and than Reply to the thread.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]