Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default My Opinions on FanDango'ism. -Agree Or Disagree.

Follow us on Social Media

When Fandango Gimmick started, every one said that it would be boring and hated it, why? Because they already have a dancing gimmick of Brodus. But Johnny Curtis has the wrestling skills so everyone knew that if he changed the gimmick he would rise. Now I see many people becoming his fan, his song touching TOP 10's of iTunes, and Facebook Pages being created for him AND his 'Da Da Da Daaa' becoming famous.
    Everyone was upset with Jericho losing against him and thought that Fandango would never rise even if Jericho tries but he did. Who is the main reason for his sudden rise, Not Johnny Curtis himself I think, So here I divide his reason of the rise percentage:
    > Fandango: 20%
    > Jericho: 40 %
    > Raw 8th April'13 Crowd: 40%

I am not saying that Johnny Curtis isn't Good, he is good, He is a troll type person (Go see his tweet fight with EvertonFC), His moves are good but Why this sudden change of people from hating his gimmick to chanting his theme song? and the big thing is that only few people remember Jericho for this.
    Do you Agree or Disagree?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

Agree
    Last edited by Centurion; 04-14-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

agree with TLK.

21-1 time to riot

Agree

Dont forget to say Thanks

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I agree. But I would give like 60% to the Raw Crowd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Although possible, I personally don't think it's a 'sudden change' in that sense but rather there's a certain diversity in the WWE Universe itself. Some people may like him, other may directly dislike him, some people may actually dislike him but will keep on doing those Fandagoish chants for the lols and so on. Heck, some may even like the entrance theme itself but not him as a superstar.

As for me though, I did like his spirit when he was at NXT and I pretty much enjoy him as Fandango as well. Although I would love to see some bigger and more 'WOW'-moves being performed by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Agree

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

it is the gayest thing i've ever seen in the wwe and I've seen a lot of strange gimmicks I don't like or dislike the Wrestler i just think it stupid for him not to wrestle because some one doesn't say his name the right way. right now i haven't formed an opinion either way

as for your question I think it has a lot to do with Fandango being a Diva and not Wrestling pepole who say his name wrong
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 04-14-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    it is the gayest thing i've ever seen in the wwe and I've seen a lot of strange gimmicks I don't like or dislike the Wrestler i just think it stupid for him not to wrestle because some one doesn't say his name the right way. right now i haven't formed an opinion either way

as for your question I think it has a lot to do with Fandango being a Diva and not Wrestling pepole who say his name wrong
    I agree.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post

He looks Gay when he does his Salsa Dance alone, he looks OK if he does it with another Dancer or a Diva but his Salsa Gimmick is... HAH GAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

It's true , Y2J and the crowd from first Raw after WM made him more "liked" but in my opinion he is still a gay , he should've lost at WM.

I think it's more 100% the Raw crowd, they pushed everything that night, especially the chants during the Sheamus Orton match, you wouldn't have known there was a match if the camera wasn't on the ring

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I know this may be taken a little bit too far but he totally reminds me of Goatface.
    He was totally hated but then after last years Wrestlemania / the Raw after Wrestlemania the Universe started to chant
    Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

The "Yes or No" Chants become one of the most popular gimmicks in the WWE and also DB is kinda accepted by the Universe.

So yea big credits go to the Universe and also Y2J.
    Also this shows the great personality of Y2J. Y2J is one of the most popular and decorated Wrestlers in the WWE today.
    Buuuut he has no problem with loosing to new / young wrestlers just to give them a boost.
    Do you think a HHH, John Cena, HBK, Brock Lesnar and so on would do that? So many wrestlers talk about
    their love to the business. Y2J doesnt talk about it. He let his actions talk for themselves !

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Well, I agree. Giving Fandago a WM debut, even a victory so early is fine, but putting him against Y2J... I'd say WWE made a wrong call there. Surprise surprise
    Respect

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

80% to that crowd and his theme song.
    10% to Y2J.
    10% to Fandango.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

I took the crowd singing his theme song as mocking the ridiculous gimmick. I have no doubt it's going to help him get over, but I didn't take it as people liking the character more.