dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on The Undertaker's Post-WM Status, Injury Updates on CM Punk and Triple H

Follow us on Social Media

- Triple H was unable to lift his arm on Monday after banging it up at WrestleMania 29.

- CM Punk was backstage at Monday's RAW but was having a lot of trouble walking. Word at RAW was that Punk would be getting his knees examined this week as he really hurt it on the table elbow drop at WrestleMania 29.

- The Undertaker was said to be doing fine after WrestleMania 29, considering his physical condition. Despite the tease with The Shield on RAW, word is that he isn't expected to wrestle anytime soon.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Wow that sounds pretty bad on Triple H & CM Punk. Hopefully they get better soon!!

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wow that sounds pretty bad on Triple H & CM Punk. Hopefully they get better soon!!
    Yeah, I want Punk to return at Payback because it is in Chicago I think and they give Punk big reactions + it would be enough time for Punk to heal up to and get back on the road again. I think Triple H (or Undertaker) will wrestle The Shield with Kane and Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules or make the Storyline longer for SummerSlam 2013.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm calling horseshit on Triple H injury, far too convenient with the same arm Kimura, the punk one is believable due to the impact on the Spanish announce table

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'm calling horseshit on Triple H injury, far too convenient with the same arm Kimura, the punk one is believable due to the impact on the Spanish announce table
    CM Punk was injured before having his Match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29, his body has taken a toll on him because he has been on the Road with WWE for 2 years. Triple H's Body is not in the Wrestling Shape it used to be in, he only Wrestles twice a year just to bring in Money and Ratings. There must be a lot of Ring Rust in Triple H because whenever he Wrestles his Body isn't used to getting beat and his chances of getting injured is a lot.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

CM PUNK WAS BACKSTAGE and didnt evn cut a promro ::
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    He shouldn't cut a promo to sell his loos to Taker better.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    He is going to be appearing on RAW next week to talk about his Match with The Undertaker, he needs to rest right now because it is difficult for him to walk and he could get injured more if he continues walking.