shawn rebecca

Default A Rock vs. Cena Rematch?

Follow us on Social Media

In an update to our earlier reports, The Rock’s injury (torn abductor and abdominal muscles) is reportedly a legitimate injury. We're told The Rock left the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view abruptly after learning of the injury. He booked a flight home late Sunday night as he wanted to be home where he has doctors he trusts and is also about to film Hercules soon. He obviously doesn't want to lose that role. As previously reported, most within WWE did not know why he left and there was heat on him at first, though that's mostly gone now. There are some talents who are still upset, saying that if they can work a match hurt than Rock could have at least cut a promo. WWE wasn't informed into late afternoon on Monday which required massive rewrites as previously reported. It was described as "chaos" backstage at RAW during the afternoon hours.

It was noted on Monday night’s RAW that The Rock is still the #1 contender to the WWE Title and will get a rematch against current WWE Champion John Cena. No word yet on when WWE is planning that rematch but it'll be hyped up as the "grudge match" between the two. It all depends on how fast The Rock can return. I'm guessing the original plan was to have them headline Extreme Rules but that's not confirmed by any means.

dR www.desirulez.net

3 Matches... So much for 'Once in a Lifetime.' What's going to be the Tag Line for this Match? We've had 'Once in a Lifetime', 'Greatness vs Redemption' and now...?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    3 Matches... So much for 'Once in a Lifetime.' What's going to be the Tag Line for this Match? We've had 'Once in a Lifetime', 'Greatness vs Redemption' and now...?
    Commenecment(Rise) vs Payback
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Nobody wants to see that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Make it official guys when Booker T said that rock is no 1 contender of wwe championship i lost my hopes and v are gonna se botchmania part 3 at extreme rulez if rock recovers
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Rock vs Cena 3? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app