Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV stars talk about mobile phones they use

Follow us on Social Media

Just like non-celebrities, TV stars also use various kinds of mobile phones. Some prefer to buy the most upgraded and expensive handset; whereas others are more than happy with very simple and inexpensive ones.

Krystle D'Souza
    I carry two cell phones- an I-Phone 5 and a Blackberry Bold 5. The I-Phone is like a palmtop and has it all. The Blackberry I use is only for the Blackberry Messenger to keep in touch with close friends. My ringtone is the usual tring tring one. However I never get to hear it because when I am shooting it is on vibration mode. When I am not shooting I am generally asleep, so it is still on vibrator mode.

Adaa Khan
    I use a Blackberry. I love to use the Blackberry Messenger. My ringtone is Subah Hone Na De. My caller tune is Adaa Hai Hai Adaa.

Mukul Harish
    I use a Blackberry. It keeps me connected to my friends and family. It updates me about what is happening in their lives. Currently my ringtone keeps changing. Right now it is Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2. You will hear the same tring tring when you call me.

Nidhi Tikoo
    I am not very fond of using mobiles. I have a simple Nokia phone with basic features and a ring tone.

Bhairavi Raichura
    I have a regular HTC android phone. It has a regular ringtone.

Mahima Makwana
    I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 touch screen phone. I chose a white coloured phone as it is my favourite colour. It is very simple to use. My ringtone is the theme song of my show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke.