Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Does the Intercontinental Championship Match deserve to be in the Pre-Show?

Follow us on Social Media

Wrestlemania 29 is less than 8 hours away! The Match-Card is set up and Wrestlemania is just around the corner. Wade Barret will be facing The Miz during the Wrestlemania Pre-Show for the Intercontinental Championship, and Tons of Funk and the Funadactyls will be facing Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins in the Main Show for Wrestlemania. What do you think about this?

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

i think this is unfair thing title match is a pre-show and simple match is a main show

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Of course no, The Intercontinental Champion was being held by legends before like The Rock and Steve Austin and now It's in the Pre Show, I know but if you looked at the news they said they wanted everyone to watch Wrestlemania's Pre Show that's why that match is there to make people watch it not because it doesn't deserve it.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i think this is good strategy by WWE to get more viewer.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    i think this is good strategy by WWE to get more viewer.
    Pre-Show Match is going to be good but then the viewers are going to switch Channels when Tons of Funk face Rhodes Scholars.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Of course no, The Intercontinental Champion was being held by legends before like The Rock and Steve Austin and now It's in the Pre Show, I know but if you looked at the news they said they wanted everyone to watch Wrestlemania's Pre Show that's why that match is there to make people watch it not because it doesn't deserve it.
    Yes! That's what I wanted to say. The Intercontinental Championship was prestigious and was held by Legends. Now it's on a PPV Pre-Show

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

that's just stupid,if they must make a pre-show,they should make tons of funk and girls vs cody,damien and girls in the pre show.barrett and miz should be in the main show!

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I think they just wanted to include divas in the main show...

As a female wrestling fan i am getting a bit tired of the way WWE is treating the womens division. We need another Trish or Lita.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yes! That's what I wanted to say. The Intercontinental Championship was prestigious and was held by Legends. Now it's on a PPV Pre-Show
    I know, when Cody Rhodes won the Intercontinental Championship, he said he would regain the prestige the Intercontinental Championship had, it was held by many great Wrestlers like 'Stone Cold', The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Triple H but now, it is in a PPV Pre-Show. Wade Barret is a great Wrestler and deserves the Intercontinental Championship but not many people watch Pre-Shows so not everyone will be able to see a great Match between Wade Barret and The Miz but instead they will see Tons of Funk and Rhodes Scholars.

When I see that the Intercontinental Championship match is in the preshow, my reaction was: "What da ****?" That's is a very bad decision of the WWE

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

No it doesn't

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

In a way I think the WHC has replaced the Intercontinental championship, at least in relevance. The title doesn't hold the same weight as when Perfect, HBK, Rock, etc. held it. Heck it wasn't even defended at Wrestlemania 27. At least the preshow is something. Personally I would like to give the two mid-carders 20 minutes to steal the show like former IC title matches in the past, but that's just me.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

No Its Was Another Worst Thing WWE Did

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

miz and wade deserve to be in The main event

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    As a female wrestling fan i am getting a bit tired of the way WWE is treating the womens division. We need another Trish or Lita.
    Understandable and agreeable, the womens division is greatly overlooked... It's just not the same anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by josh_tan View Post
    In a way I think the WHC has replaced the Intercontinental championship, at least in relevance. The title doesn't hold the same weight as when Perfect, HBK, Rock, etc. held it. Heck it wasn't even defended at Wrestlemania 27. At least the preshow is something. Personally I would like to give the two mid-carders 20 minutes to steal the show like former IC title matches in the past, but that's just me.
    That's a highly interesting way seeing this. I never thought of it this way.

Other than that, I also feel that it does not deserve a Pre-Show given its rich history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

No

Dont forget to say Thanks

I think they put the Match in the pre show because it was just an filler match because they just want to get miz another win at Wrestlemania (think he is 5:0 or 4:0 already). Or why he should lose it next night on Raw ??

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    Understandable and agreeable, the womens division is greatly overlooked... It's just not the same anymore..
    Triple H said in an interview almost a Year ago that if he gets more power in the WWE then he will first focus on the Tag Team Division and then the Divas Division so if Triple H does this job greatly then WWE might start getting more interesting.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

they have to down-grade a UnitedStates or InterContinental Title to put the matches of big stars on the main show. It should not happen. If they want to get attention of viewers on Pre-Show, Put the NXT Title on the Pre-Show.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast