Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default Is HHH Overrated?

    Follow us on Social Media





    I actually asked this a few years ago. But after the youtube vid I saw with Bret Hart talking about HHH, I had to ask again.




    For me I always felt that the WWE tried way too hard to "make" HHH in to this awesome legend, when he already was.The amount of promo's they would have for him was just annoying and pretentious.

  2. #2
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Yes but I liked WWE because of Triple H, I just care if he Wrestles and appears in WWE, don't care how much. He was also named most Overrated from 2002-2004 as well as 2009. Any way, if Shawn Rebecca sees this thread, then, all Hell breaks loose.

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Any way, if Shawn Rebecca sees this thread, then, all Hell breaks loose.
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Any way, if Shawn Rebecca sees this thread, then, all Hell breaks loose.



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  5. #5
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Any way, if Shawn Rebecca sees this thread, then, all Hell breaks loose.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Yes but I liked WWE because of Triple H, I just care if he Wrestles and appears in WWE, don't care how much. He was also named most Overrated from 2002-2004 as well as 2009. Any way, if Shawn Rebecca sees this thread, then, all Hell breaks loose.


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    I dunno why people are Absuing Drugs GOD HELP THEM Is HHH Overrated? Really THE REASON BRET HART BRAGGIN SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS DONE HE IS OLD HE IS AN O MAN HE CANT WRESTLE HE CANT EVEN REMBER THAT HE USE TO BE WRESTLER BRET HARD IS DONE HE bARG SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS NOT UNDER SPOT LIGHT OF WWE NO ON CARES ABOUT BRET HE DAYS ARE DONE HERE IS MY MAN HHH WHO IS STILL LIKE YOUNG LAD A ROLE MODEL A INSPIRATION TO ALL U YOUNG GUYS HE IS VISIONARY LIKE HIS FATHER IN LAW VINCE HHH IS 13 times WORLD CHAMP HE IS GRANDSLAM WINNER WHAT EVER WWE OFFERED HE WAS ALWAYS ON TOP THE REASON BENNOIT WAS BENRRAW COZ OF MY MAN HHH REMBER 2004 2005 , WHO MADE RANDY orton legend killer My man , WHo made Batista A ANIMAL MY MAN HHH , WHO MADE REVOLUTIONARY TEAM in ATTITUDE ERA SO CALLED EVOLUTION IT WAS MY MAN WHO SCARIFICE FOR JOHN CENA TO BE THE FACE OF WWE MY MAN HHH , WHO MADE JEFF HARDY MVP SHELTON BENJAMIN , CM SUCKS ON TOP IT WAS MY MAN HHH & U SAY HE IS OVER RATED MAN U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME LISTEN TO ME DUDE THIS IS FOR U HE IS A LEGEND HE IS A VISINORY HE IS FUTURE HALL OF FAMER HE IS FUTURE WWE CHAIR PERSON HE IS GONNA MAKE PG13 to TV 14 In near FUTURE & BRET TALK IS SHIT & The reason MY MAN DIDNT RESPOND COZ MY MAN IS A PRO HE DIDNT CARE SHIT WHAT TALKED
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 04-06-2013 at 07:12 PM.

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I actually asked this a few years ago. But after the youtube vid I saw with Bret Hart talking about HHH, I had to ask again.




    For me I always felt that the WWE tried way too hard to "make" HHH in to this awesome legend, when he already was.The amount of promo's they would have for him was just annoying and pretentious.
    Look above my post, I told you Tray.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    I dunno why people are Absuing Drugs GOD HELP THEM Is HHH Overrated? Really THE REASON BRET HART BRAGGIN SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS DONE HE IS OLD HE IS AN O MAN HE CANT WRESTLE HE CANT EVEN REMBER THAT HE USE TO BE WRESTLER BRET HARD IS DONE HE bARG SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS NOT UNDER SPOT LIGHT OF WWE NO ON CARES ABOUT BRET HE DAYS ARE DONE HERE IS MY MAN HHH WHO IS STILL LIKE YOUNG LAD A ROLE MODEL A INSPIRATION TO ALL U YOUNG GUYS HE IS VISIONARY LIKE HIS FATHER IN LAW VINCE HHH IS 13 times WORLD CHAMP HE IS GRANDSLAM WINNER WHAT EVER WWE OFFERED HE WAS ALWAYS ON TOP THE REASON BENNOIT WAS BENRRAW COZ OF MY MAN HHH REMBER 2004 2005 , WHO MADE RANDY orton legend killer My man , WHo made Batista A ANIMAL MY MAN HHH , WHO MADE REVOLUTIONARY TEAM in ATTITUDE ERA SO CALLED EVOLUTION IT WAS MY MAN WHO SCARIFICE FOR JOHN CENA TO BE THE FACE OF WWE MY MAN HHH , WHO MADE JEFF HARDY MVP SHELTON BENJAMIN , CM SUCKS ON TOP IT WAS MY MAN HHH & U SAY HE IS OVER RATED MAN U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME LISTEN TO ME DUDE THIS IS FOR U HE IS A LEGEND HE IS A VISINORY HE IS FUTURE HALL OF FAMER HE IS FUTURE WWE CHAIR PERSON HE IS GONNA MAKE PG13 to TV 14 In near FUTURE & BRET TALK IS SHIT & The reason MY MAN DIDNT RESPOND COZ MY MAN IS A PRO HE DIDNT CARE SHIT WHAT TALKED
    My question to you: ARE YOU ON DRUGS? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS POST THINGS THAT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE STONED!
    (I'm personally a bit Straight-Edge so I don't do drugs, so you can't call me stoned... And here in Amsterdam it's hard to avoid stoned people because it's billed as "Drug Capital City of the World", so I know how stoned people act..... )

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    I dunno why people are Absuing Drugs GOD HELP THEM Is HHH Overrated? Really THE REASON BRET HART BRAGGIN SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS DONE HE IS OLD HE IS AN O MAN HE CANT WRESTLE
    That's where i stopped reading. You have absolutely no clue about wrestling and you prove it almost every day.

    ------

    Yes, he is overrated, if you'd ask me.
    I'd insert some random Triple H memes now, but instead I'm gonna send you to http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/char...riple-h-buries

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    In the larger scale of things, yes he is

    In WWE terms, he's no where near the top of the 'overrated' list

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    He is one of the most overrated superstars in WWE.


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    I dunno why people are Absuing Drugs GOD HELP THEM Is HHH Overrated? Really THE REASON BRET HART BRAGGIN SHIT ABOUT MY MAN COZ HE IS DONE HE IS OLD HE IS AN O MAN HE CANT WRESTLE HE CANT EVEN REMBER THAT HE USE TO BE WRESTLER BRET HARD IS DONE HE bARG SHIT ABOUT MY MAN

    You do know that Bret Hart suffered from a Stroke after a bicycle accident that left the left side of his body completely paralyzed... What am I saying...of course you didn't, you just like being a illogical prick that can't let go of the shift key while making spell check your enemy.

  14. #14
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR BRAINS GOT SPOLIED DUE TO ABUSE OF DRUGS THAT THE REASON U SAY MY MN HHH IS OVER RATED Huhh I DONT GIVE SHIT ABOUT MY MAN I KNOW GOD KNOW & U DEEP DOWN INSIDE KNOW HOW DAMN GOOD HE IS & YOU KNOW I KNOW ALL BACK STAGE KNOW WHAT THIS GUY HHH WILL BEAT THE MAIN EVENT CRAP MATCH & END THE END OF WRETLEMANIA ALL U REMEBER IS OF HHH COZ HE THAT DAMN GOOD BAR NONE NOW U CAN TALK BAD ABOUT HIM DO I CARE NO I DONT CARE COZ MY MAN HIMSELF KNOW & WE BOTH KNOW U TALK SHIT COZ HE WAS HEEL FOR AGES REMEBER WHY U STARTED HATRED FIRST FOR HHH IT WAS WHEN HE WAS HEEL MARK MY WORDS @ THE END OF WRESTLEMANIA HE WILL PROVE U AGAIN Y IS DAMN GOOD & WHO THIS OLD MAN CALLED BRET HART I dunno

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    @shawn rebecca , u should learn to relax a little , really
    Triple HHH is not overrated ok?

    Oh well he is a little..

  16. #16
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR BRAINS GOT SPOLIED DUE TO ABUSE OF DRUGS THAT THE REASON U SAY MY MN HHH IS OVER RATED Huhh I DONT GIVE SHIT ABOUT MY MAN I KNOW GOD KNOW & U DEEP DOWN INSIDE KNOW HOW DAMN GOOD HE IS & YOU KNOW I KNOW ALL BACK STAGE KNOW WHAT THIS GUY HHH WILL BEAT THE MAIN EVENT CRAP MATCH & END THE END OF WRETLEMANIA ALL U REMEBER IS OF HHH COZ HE THAT DAMN GOOD BAR NONE NOW U CAN TALK BAD ABOUT HIM DO I CARE NO I DONT CARE COZ MY MAN HIMSELF KNOW & WE BOTH KNOW U TALK SHIT COZ HE WAS HEEL FOR AGES REMEBER WHY U STARTED HATRED FIRST FOR HHH IT WAS WHEN HE WAS HEEL MARK MY WORDS @ THE END OF WRESTLEMANIA HE WILL PROVE U AGAIN Y IS DAMN GOOD & WHO THIS OLD MAN CALLED BRET HART I dunno


  17. #17
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default


  18. #18
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    Iam OUT OF THREAD BYE & thx to DB http://i.imgur.com/UOaFXT2.jpg

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    yes A BIG YES he is overrated

    as he already had a match with brock so now at wm A TOP FACE OR HEEL of wwe will face him like randy ortan or sheamus



  20. #20
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Reading the Comments in this Thread was damn Funny

    But yes: HHH is overrated. I got to agree with the others.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •