dR www.desirulez.net

Default Creative News for Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 29, HHH Being Busy

Follow us on Social Media

Triple H has been handling most of the creative for his WrestleMania 29 match with Brock Lesnar. As has been reported, at last word the plan was for Triple H to go over in the match.

Triple H has been busy this WrestleMania season with getting Bruno Sammartino’s Hall of Fame deal finalized, including the deal to have Arnold Schwarzenegger induct him. H has also been busy with the major overhaul going on in Florida with developmental. Triple H’s extra projects are part of the reason why Vince McMahon has been more hands-on at RAW.

The decision was made to announce Shawn Michaels’ role in the match on the go-home RAW because plans weren’t finalized until the weekend. There is still talk about using Stephanie McMahon in the match but there’s a feeling that she would be overkill. Several ideas had been discussed for Stephanie’s role in the match had Michaels not been announced.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........