Thread: *tlk returns*-

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default *tlk returns*-

Follow us on Social Media

Hey Guys, I am back! Not because of Wrestler of the month, but because I was dying and couldn't resist more than a month or two month so I AM BACK! AND HEY Haters, Come close to the screen because I have got a surprise for you 'PHUCK YOU'.

Some Wrestlemania Things I want to ask from you and want to have your opinion about them from you: Answering all the questions would be good but you can answer any question you want to which you feel is important to answer and you have a good point on it
    - Who will be the Main Star of the show? (The Newest and The Youngest Guy): Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Johnny Curtis, Or any one else?
    - Whom would you like to be the main commentators of the show? For which match Jim Ross should return?
    - How would react if Dolph still doesn't cashes MITB? and Big.E and Dolph win Tag Team Titles?
    - What would be your reaction if the same shit happens that two Performers sings song for Cena and Rock Entrance? and Rock tries to FU Cena and Cena pins him and wins this way?
    - Do you want Steve Austin to return and start a feud with Punk by making him lose to Taker or Attack him after the match?
    - Do you want to see the return of Mr.Wrestlmania (Shawn) on Wrestlemania by interfering between HHH vs Lesnar?
    - Which Match you would likely be skipping from WM 29?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Welcome back.
    - Who will be the Main Star of the show? undertaker as always alongside with CM PUNK
    - Whom would you like to be the main commentators of the show? For which match Jim Ross should return? michael and jerry and for the undertaker's match I want JR back
    - How would react if Dolph still doesn't cashes MITB? and Big.E and Dolph win Tag Team Titles? anger for both
    - What would be your reaction if the same shit happens that two Performers sings song for Cena and Rock Entrance? and Rock tries to FU Cena and Cena pins him and wins this way? I expect that
    - Do you want Steve Austin to return and start a feud with Punk by making him lose to Taker or Attack him after the match? I want stone cold back but if he will attack cm punk he maybe do it on the ra after wm
    - Do you want to see the return of Mr.Wrestlmania (Shawn) on Wrestlemania by interfering between HHH vs Lesnar? he will be here,and if i see a SWEET CHIN MUSIC i may give one more star to the show
    - Which Match you would likely be skipping from WM 29? the 8 men tag team match
    Last edited by Undertakergreece; 04-03-2013 at 11:58 PM.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back

-
    Who will be the Main Star of the show? (The Newest and The Youngest Guy): Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Johnny Curtis, Or any one else?
    Dean Ambrose

- Whom would you like to be the main commentators of the show? For which match Jim Ross should return?
    Main Commentator Micheal Cole And Jim Ross Will Return In Streak Match Or WWE Championship Match

- How would react if Dolph still doesn't cashes MITB? and Big.E and Dolph win Tag Team Titles?
    They Are Not Going To Win The TAg Team Title And If He Will Not Cash In I Will Shock

- What would be your reaction if the same shit happens that two Performers sings song for Cena and Rock Entrance? and Rock tries to FU Cena and Cena pins him and wins this way?

- Do you want Steve Austin to return and start a feud with Punk by making him lose to Taker or Attack him after the match?
    Yes,But It Won't Happen

- Do you want to see the return of Mr.Wrestlmania (Shawn) on Wrestlemania by interfering between HHH vs Lesnar?
    Yes

Ton Of Funk & Naomi & Camero Vs Rhodes Scolars & Bella Twins

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

- Who will be the Main Star of the show? (The Newest and The Youngest Guy): Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Johnny Curtis, Or any one else?
    Dean Ambrose

JBL i like his commentary.

It will be shocking if Ziggler dont cash in contract.
    but it will be awesome if ziggler become tag and WHC both

yes that will be epic

he will interfere in match.

tag match

back to Wrestling discussion section

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Who will be the Main Star of the show? (The Newest and The Youngest Guy): Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Johnny Curtis, Or any one else?
    Dean Ambrose

Jim Ross for punk vs taker.

BS

Seriously?

Of Course lol.

he will interfere in match.

Tag Team Match.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Dean Ambrose

Jim Ross should return for Taker vs Punk match & the main commentators of the show will be Cole, Lawler & JBL.

Raaaaaaaaage!

For first, bad music & wasted time. For second: Haven't I seen that before? Bullshit!

Hell Yeah!

He's already announced to be in HHHs corner so I think he also will interfere.

8-Person Tag Team Match

So TLK, back to the Wrestling Discussion Section!