Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I don't have time to be lonely: Prabhu Deva

Follow us on Social Media

The Indian entertainment industry's male dancing icon Prabhu Deva turns 40 Wednesday and says he has no time to brood over his loneliness.
    "Of course, I'd like someone in my life. And of course, when I go home in the evening I wish there was someone waiting for me. But very honestly, I don't have time to be lonely. My work fills up most of my day and when I get home I just want to sleep. As for company, I've some good friends in Mumbai and Chennai," he said.
    For his birthday, Prabhu Deva flew home to Chennai to be with his two sons and very close friends.
    Said the choreographer-dancer-actor-director emotionally, "These are friends with whom I go back a long way, from outside and the film industry. I haven't met some of them for over a year because of my hectic schedules. I've flown back to Chennai to be with them on my birthday. No party. Just a quiet get-together."
    Prabhu Deva made his mark as an actor with films like "Kadhalan" and "Raasaiyya". Later, he went behind the camera to direct hits like "Pokkiri", "Wanted" and "Rowdy Rathore".
    ...being a human...