Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default Lesnar Sends a Message to Triple H, Kaitlyn Hides WrestleMania Tickets, Rey Mysterio Photo

    Follow us on Social Media







    - WWE posted the following footage of WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn awarding tickets to WrestleMania 29 in their "Hide and Tweet" contest:



    - Rey Mysterio posted a photo on Twitter without him wearing his mask:

    "Busting out a sweat at the crib!:



    - Brock Lesnar sent out a message to Triple H via Twitter:

    "Hey, @TripleH. I'm ready to play The Game. Bring the PAIN! #Wrestlemania"

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    T

    Default

    I also want to win WM tickets

  3. #3
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I also want to win WM tickets
    I want to go to Wrestlemania but I can't since I live in the UK.

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I want to go to Wrestlemania but I can't since I live in the UK.
    Germany is almost the same distance as UK

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Germany is almost the same distance as UK
    So is Holland too...

  6. #6
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Germany is almost the same distance as UK
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    So is Holland too...
    I checked the World Map, the closest country is UK, followed by Holland and Germany.

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I checked the World Map, the closest country is UK, followed by Holland and Germany.
    Yeah, I know...

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    T

    Default



    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    T

    Default

    Looks like Umaga on that poster in Rey's gym, that's pretty cool r.i.p. I wonder how much it would be for you guys to travel to the states? I'm in the states but it's a lot of money to get to the wrestlemania location

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Looks like Umaga on that poster in Rey's gym, that's pretty cool r.i.p. I wonder how much it would be for you guys to travel to the states? I'm in the states but it's a lot of money to get to the wrestlemania location
    Would be a lot of Dollars, we would have to buy a Plane Ticket, rent a Hotel Room and buying stuff.

  11. #11
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Would be a lot of Dollars, we would have to buy a Plane Ticket, rent a Hotel Room and buying stuff.
    Everybody pitch in and we all go live the dream

  12. #12
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Everybody pitch in and we all go live the dream
    Yeah, we'll meet up at the Smackethdown Hotel!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •