dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Announces WrestleMania 29 Post-Show & Pre-Show Details

Follow us on Social Media

WWE announced on Tuesday that a 1-hour post-show will take place on Sunday night after WrestleMania 29. Here's the official announcement:

Get more access to WrestleMania than ever before — for FREE — this Sunday night during the exclusive ONE-HOUR interactive Pre-Show and first-ever WrestleMania Post-Show! Tune in to WWE.com, the WWE App, Facebook.com/WWE, YouTube.com/WWE and Yahoo.com at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, then immediately after The Showcase of the Immortals on Sunday for the most interactive pre- and post-shows in WWE history.

Expanded to 60 minutes of access and action inside MetLife Stadium, the live Pre-Show promises to pack a punch with backstage interviews, footage from around MetLife Stadium, and expert analysis from a unique panel of WWE Superstars and Legends. Plus, the WWE Universe will have the unprecedented opportunity to participate in the Pre-Show with polls and in-show featured tweets and Touts with your comments. Not to mention an Intercontinental Title Match between champion Wade Barrett and The Miz!

Be part of WrestleMania by Touting your all-time favorite moments from The Grandest Stage of Them All, using #ManiaMoments now.

Immediately after WrestleMania 29, hit WWE’s online channels to experience the fallout from The Show of Shows with exclusive interviews, celebrations and more in a live Post-Show, brought to you from inside MetLife Stadium. Tune in to see your WrestleMania reactions from Twitter and Tout broadcast live.

Visit WWE.com, the WWE App, Facebook.com/WWE, YouTube.com/WWE this Sunday at 6 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT and immediately following WrestleMania 29 for an unparalleled interactive experience, all part of the festivities for WWE’s Biggest Spectacle.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

OMG. If I watch that all I will have no sleep before school xD

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    OMG. If I watch that all I will have no sleep before school xD
    I can watch Wrestlemania 29 Live since I have 2 weeks left until Easter Holidays end

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I can watch Wrestlemania 29 Live since I have 2 weeks left until Easter Holidays end
    It's my second week easter holiday now, and Monday I have to go back to school

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    It's my first!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

good lets hope miz win and don't get excited guys if u will vote for something then that doesn't count as wwe will do what they want

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    good lets hope miz win and don't get excited guys if u will vote for something then that doesn't count as wwe will do what they want
    They will fake it like always <.<

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........