shawn rebecca

Default My man TRIPLE H is inspiration to me so that i've learnt hard his promo & i rember it & i wrote for

Follow us on Social Media

This Promo is always inspiration to me & i've Learnt & its in my Brain & TO ALL YOU NO ONE CALL STOP ME GETTING SUCCESS IN MY LIFE

Untill U go through me in this bussines today u done nothing

Foley : Triple H honestly goes out there do what ever it takes so that when that night is over the last impression is of Triple H ,

HHH : Untill u go through me U cannot lay claim to be any thing in this bussiness other than step along me ....in .. that ring i cant do that no body else does I can do at longer I can do it better

i go to wrestlemania to make a statement it is the ultimate show case inits where i exhale

This work out was design to get me to wrestlemania to get me their in greatest shape that i've ever been in my life & to able to do things Like i've never down before

I walk in this gym & i go added with an intensity that no body has
    i trained every day now with one goal & that is to be the best at wrestlemania

Iv'e went all over to brazil to find Edson Prado because he is the best at what he does

Prado : mantayaz santrefaqk lemradoste tranos he jamaozas

Triple H : A former mister universe former mister world he z trained people all the planet & now he is training me

prados : Hunter iztapronto e preparadon pravensed JOHN CENA Elelivensaeth

Triple H : thats what being the greatest about It not going to the GYm by your self its not traning some dumb its taking from every thing around you & pulling into you & making it Yours & that is what i do.......

John cena has some abality what he has is a lot of heart he z lot of determination he..z .. The Guy that not very good fighter but always find a way to win But the fact is He still working with only little bit of talent ....

Jonn cena cant laise my boots .. I've all the experience in the world against greastest wrestlers ..... mic foley ,the rock , Austin , the undertaker , Hogan , michales , flair, it all fallen before me

Austin : He wants to be ... the absolute best

Flair : he z one of the most dominating guys here .. he clearly wants to be the best evey day

HHH: what people gonna rember is that triple h is every bit is good he ever said he was .. they are gonna see me , destroy him ,.....
    The greatest professinal wrestler alive , smarter than any body else , cerebel assain , I was built for this bussiens , i wont it all , 10 times world champion , No hesitation , No guilt , no remourse , i do what it takes to win ...."My Heart is Black "

" Your Night Mare is here JOHN CENA "
    Last edited by shawn rebecca; 04-02-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Why you write my man all the time

Dont forget to say Thanks

shawn rebecca

Coz I LOVE TRIPLE H I act like him , i walk like him , i act like him , laugh like him I mean i do every thing Exact to my man does coz I love him he is inspration to me he z motivation to me HE changed my way of living coz of triple H I LOVE YOU TRIPLE H

IF U MEET ME IN REAL LIFE U NOTICE

I AM VISIONARY LIKE MY MAN HHH

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Best*In*The*World** View Post
    Why you write my man all the time
    Because people who think they are tough say it.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

no comment. but I read it so I just wasted 2 minutes of my life for nothing.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    True xD

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I waste a lot of my time by reading his Triple H threads but he looks like an idiot which is worth it.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Coz I LOVE TRIPLE H I act like him , i walk like him , i act like him , laugh like him I mean i do every thing Exact to my man does coz I love him he is inspration to me he z motivation to me HE changed my way of living coz of triple H I LOVE YOU TRIPLE H

IF U MEET ME IN REAL LIFE U NOTICE

I AM VISIONARY LIKE MY MAN HHH
    I wish you had a brain like HHH too . Dunno whts your prob i m mad right read others comments and ask yourself . Cant you make a proper discussion thread .

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I wish you had a brain like HHH too . Dunno whts your prob i m mad right read others comments and ask yourself . Cant you make a proper discussion thread .
    Go IO!

shawn rebecca

when ever iam free from warez i create my own threads any ways u route my post @ http://www.desirulez.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Thread Closed For now coz i said so