Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default how crowd will react at mania ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    how do you think crowd would pay reaction to there stars

    here is mine

    Rock vs Cena
    70% Rock
    25% Cena
    5% Boos for Both

    Punk vs Taker
    30% Punk
    70% Taker

    Lesnar vs HHH
    35% Lesnar
    55% HHH
    5% Boos for Both
    5% Boring Chants

    Swagger vs Del Rio
    65% Swagger
    20% Del Rio
    15% Sleeping

    Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus
    80% Shield
    20% Show/Orton/Sheamus

    Ryback vs Henry
    35% Ryback
    55% Henry
    10% Boring

    Jericho vs Fandango
    99% Jericho
    1% Sleeping

    Tag Titles
    89.9% D-Bryan
    10% Ziggler
    0.01% Kane

    Barrett vs Miz
    55% Barrett
    40% Miz
    5% Sleeping

    8 Person Tag
    50% Rhodescholars
    20% Sleeping
    30% Boring Chants
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 04-01-2013 at 06:21 PM.



  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Rock vs Cena
    55% Rock
    40% Cena
    5% Boos for Both

    Punk vs Taker
    35% Punk
    65% Taker

    Lesnar vs HHH
    30% Lesnar
    60% HHH
    5% Boos for Both
    5% Boring Chants

    Swagger vs Del Rio
    40% Swagger
    50% Del Rio
    10% Sleeping

    Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus
    50% Shield
    50% Show/Orton/Sheamus

    Ryback vs Henry
    45% Ryback
    40% Henry
    15% Boring

    Jericho vs Fandango
    99% Jericho
    1% Sleeping

    Tag Titles
    70% D-Bryan
    20% Ziggler
    7% Kane
    3% Big E

    Barrett vs Miz
    55% Barrett
    40% Miz
    5% Sleeping

    8 Person Tag
    80% sleeping
    20% rohdes scholar



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    how do you think crowd would pay reaction to there stars




    Barrett vs Miz
    65% Barrett
    40% Miz
    5% Sleeping
    65%+40%+5%=110%

    now with the subject

    agree to all superrocker said except

    barret vs miz
    i belive miz will have more fans chanting for him

    WHC money in the bank cash in
    before the ring bells many will cheer
    after the match ALL will cheer


    21-1 time to riot

  4. #4

    Default

    My List:

    The Rock vs John Cena:
    Rock 75%
    Cena 20%
    Boos Both 5%

    CM Punk vs Undertaker:
    Undertaker 60%
    Punk 35%
    Sleeping 5%

    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar:
    Triple H 60%
    Brock Lesnar 15%
    Boos Both 10%
    Sleeping 15%

    Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
    ADR 30%
    Jack Swagger 45%
    Zeb Colter 20%
    Sleeping 5%

    The Shield vs Shea, Show and Orton:
    The Shield 60%
    Team SmackDown 40%

    Ryback vs Mark Henry:
    Mark Henry 30%
    Ryback 30%
    Boring 20%
    You Can't Wrestle 5%
    Sleeping 15%

    Wade Barrett vs The Miz:
    Wade Barrett 45%
    The Miz 40%
    Sleeping 15%

    Chris Jericho vs Fandango:
    Y2J 80%
    Sleeping 15%
    Boring 5%

    Team Hell No! vs Big E and Ziggler:
    Daniel Bryan 55%
    Dolph Ziggler 30%
    Kane 10%
    Big E Langston 5%

    8 Man Tag:
    Rhodes Scholars 40%
    Tons of Funk 10%
    The Bellas 5%
    The Funkadactyls 10%
    Boring 10%
    Sleeping 25%
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 04-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My List

    CM Punk vs Undertaker:
    Undertaker 60%
    Punk 35%
    Sleeping 5%

    Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
    ADR 30%
    Jack Swagger 45%
    Zeb Colter 20%
    Sleeping 5%
    who will sleep at UNDERTAKER VS CM PUNK?????????????

    and who will chant for ZEB COLTER?????????????????????


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    who will sleep at UNDERTAKER VS CM PUNK?????????????

    and who will chant for ZEB COLTER?????????????????????
    Many kids will not react so that's that 5% sleeping. And that Colter thing was about booing Colter (if he cuts a promo and when he stands at ringside, he will probably gets chants from the near crowd and he will get booed).

    My list was based on how much people will react on who. (Booing, cheering and chanting) Do you now understand what I mean?

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Rock vs Cena
    70% Rock
    25% Cena
    5% Boos for Both

    Punk vs Taker
    25% Punk
    75% Taker

    Lesnar vs HHH
    35% Lesnar
    60% HHH
    5% Boos for Both

    Swagger vs Del Rio
    30% Swagger
    55% Del Rio
    15% Sleeping

    Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus
    20% Shield
    80% Show/Orton/Sheamus

    Ryback vs Henry
    75% Ryback
    20% Henry
    5% Boring

    Jericho vs Fandango
    80% Jericho
    10% Fandango
    10% Sleeping

    Tag Titles
    33% D-Bryan
    33% Ziggler
    33% Kane
    1% Big E

    Barrett vs Miz
    38% Barrett
    58% Miz
    4% Sleeping

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My List:

    The Rock vs John Cena:
    Rock 75%
    Cena 20%
    Boos Both 5%

    CM Punk vs Undertaker:
    Undertaker 60%
    Punk 35%
    Sleeping 5%

    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar:
    Triple H 60%
    Brock Lesnar 15%
    Boos Both 10%
    Sleeping 15%

    Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
    ADR 30%
    Jack Swagger 45%
    Zeb Colter 20%
    Sleeping 5%

    The Shield vs Shea, Show and Orton:
    The Shield 60%
    Team SmackDown 40%

    Ryback vs Mark Henry:
    Mark Henry 30%
    Ryback 30%
    Boring 20%
    You Can't Wrestle 5%
    Sleeping 15%

    Wade Barrett vs The Miz:
    Wade Barrett 45%
    The Miz 40%
    Sleeping 15%

    Chris Jericho vs Fandango:
    Y2J 80%
    Sleeping 15%
    Boring 5%

    Team Hell No! vs Big E and Ziggler:
    Daniel Bryan 55%
    Dolph Ziggler 30%
    Kane 10%
    Big E Langston 5%

    8 Man Tag:
    Rhodes Scholars 40%
    Tons of Funk 10%
    The Bellas 5%
    The Funkadactyls 10%
    Boring 10%
    Sleeping 25%
    Agree with this one




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Rock vs Cena
    50% Rock
    45% Cena
    5% Boos for Both

    Punk vs Taker
    40% Punk
    60% Taker

    Lesnar vs HHH
    40% Lesnar
    60% HHH
    0% Boos for Both

    Swagger vs Del Rio
    30% Swagger
    55% Del Rio
    15% Sleeping

    Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus
    30% Shield
    70% Show/Orton/Sheamus

    Ryback vs Henry
    45% Ryback
    45% Henry
    10% Boring

    Jericho vs Fandango
    80% Jericho
    15% Fandango
    5% Sleeping

    Tag Titles
    33% D-Bryan
    33% Ziggler
    33% Kane
    1% Big E

    Barrett vs Miz
    40% Barrett
    55% Miz
    5% Sleeping


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    65%+40%+5%=110%

    now with the subject

    agree to all superrocker said except

    barret vs miz
    i belive miz will have more fans chanting for him

    WHC money in the bank cash in
    before the ring bells many will cheer
    after the match ALL will cheer
    sorry i will correct it



  11. #11
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My List:

    The Rock vs John Cena:
    Rock 75%
    Cena 20%
    Boos Both 5%

    CM Punk vs Undertaker:
    Undertaker 60%
    Punk 35%
    Sleeping 5%

    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar:
    Triple H 60%
    Brock Lesnar 15%
    Boos Both 10%
    Sleeping 15%

    Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger:
    ADR 30%
    Jack Swagger 45%
    Zeb Colter 20%
    Sleeping 5%

    The Shield vs Shea, Show and Orton:
    The Shield 60%
    Team SmackDown 40%

    Ryback vs Mark Henry:
    Mark Henry 30%
    Ryback 30%
    Boring 20%
    You Can't Wrestle 5%
    Sleeping 15%

    Wade Barrett vs The Miz:
    Wade Barrett 45%
    The Miz 40%
    Sleeping 15%

    Chris Jericho vs Fandango:
    Y2J 80%
    Sleeping 15%
    Boring 5%

    Team Hell No! vs Big E and Ziggler:
    Daniel Bryan 55%
    Dolph Ziggler 30%
    Kane 10%
    Big E Langston 5%

    8 Man Tag:
    Rhodes Scholars 40%
    Tons of Funk 10%
    The Bellas 5%
    The Funkadactyls 10%
    Boring 10%
    Sleeping 25%
    I agree with you!

  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Many kids will not react so that's that 5% sleeping. And that Colter thing was about booing Colter (if he cuts a promo and when he stands at ringside, he will probably gets chants from the near crowd and he will get booed).

    My list was based on how much people will react on who. (Booing, cheering and chanting) Do you now understand what I mean?
    Now I agree for the colter but NO ONE WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE UNDERTAKER VS CM PUNK MATCH


    21-1 time to riot

  13. #13
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    People will go crazy for Punk vs. Taker. DZ cashing in will be crazy as well.

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    Rock vs Cena
    55% Rock
    40% Cena
    5% Boos for Both

    Punk vs Taker
    35% Punk
    65% Taker

    Lesnar vs HHH
    30% Lesnar
    60% HHH
    5% Boos for Both
    5% Boring Chants

    Swagger vs Del Rio
    40% Swagger
    50% Del Rio
    10% Sleeping

    Shield vs Show/Orton/Sheamus
    50% Shield
    50% Show/Orton/Sheamus

    Ryback vs Henry
    45% Ryback
    40% Henry
    15% Boring

    Jericho vs Fandango
    99% Jericho
    1% Sleeping

    Tag Titles
    70% D-Bryan
    20% Ziggler
    7% Kane
    3% Big E

    Barrett vs Miz
    55% Barrett
    40% Miz
    5% Sleeping

    8 Person Tag
    80% sleeping
    20% rohdes scholar
    Agree


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •