Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Is TNA a Serious Threat to WWE?

    Follow us on Social Media





    TNA is America's second largest Professional Wrestling promotion, and they're gaining many fans and popularity. In a nation where WWE is still the undisputed number one. What is your opinion?
    Is TNA a serious threat to WWE's supremacy?

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    it could be threat if WWE remain same as now.
    currently TNA giving far better storyline and matches compare to WWE.



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  3. #3
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    TNA is not a serious threat to WWE now but they could be in a few years if WWE stays the way they are now. TNA will be like WCW for WWE because WCW is growing faster than WWE and they could possibly buy out WWE.

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    TNA is not a serious threat to WWE now but they could be in a few years if WWE stays the way they are now. TNA will be like WCW for WWE because WCW is growing faster than WWE and they could possibly buy out WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    it could be threat if WWE remain same as now.
    currently TNA giving far better storyline and matches compare to WWE.
    Agree With Both


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    nah,TNA isn't a threat,WWE has a much bigGER FAME AND WILL ALWAYS BE more famous than TNA

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    nah,TNA isn't a threat,WWE has a much bigGER FAME AND WILL ALWAYS BE more famous than TNA
    I don't Agree with you I will say that TNA will be better than WWE if they keep do these Storylines

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mόnster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    TNA is not really a threat to WWE yet.

    The only threatening thing for the WWE could be, that some of the midcarders might want to get to TNA because WWE treats them like shit

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    TNA is not really a threat to WWE yet.

    The only threatening thing for the WWE could be, that some of the midcarders might want to get to TNA because WWE treats them like shit
    As well as some of the guys from the Lower-Card, I think they only get to go out and Wrestle on SuperStars and Main Event which not many people watch.

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Its not really a serious threat


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ΄*•.Έ Έ.•*΄


  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Its not really a serious threat
    I agree with you that TNA is not a serious threat to WWE right now but TNA keeps on growing and is doing better than WWE because their Audience is growing and they have got the Male Audience who left WWE when it turned PG behind them. WWE is doing well because Wrestlemania Season is here and many of the TNA Male Audience are watching WWE because Part-Timers like The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker are appearing at RAW but when they leave after Wrestlemania 29. they will go back to watching TNA. In about 5 years, TNA will have grown enough to compete with the WWE and will be a major threat to them like WCW was in the 90's and then only will WWE realize what they have done. They will have no one to blame except for themselves because they were almost bought out by WCW and now, they face being bought out by TNA who was nothing but a mere small Company just 5 years ago.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I agree with you that TNA is not a serious threat to WWE right now but TNA keeps on growing and is doing better than WWE because their Audience is growing and they have got the Male Audience who left WWE when it turned PG behind them. WWE is doing well because Wrestlemania Season is here and many of the TNA Male Audience are watching WWE because Part-Timers like The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker are appearing at RAW but when they leave after Wrestlemania 29. they will go back to watching TNA. In about 5 years, TNA will have grown enough to compete with the WWE and will be a major threat to them like WCW was in the 90's and then only will WWE realize what they have done. They will have no one to blame except for themselves because they were almost bought out by WCW and now, they face being bought out by TNA who was nothing but a mere small Company just 5 years ago.
    It's also pretty weird that the men and women in the WWE Office don't care about the fact that this course is a rampage course, which can only end up the way you said: TNA threatening WWE's Supremacy and existence...

  12. #12
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    They're not a serious threat yet. If they keep their direction and more people get known to the product and the ratings go up, than they can be a serious threat. Here in Germany WWE Smackdown went of Free TV and TNA is no there. So old WWE fans like my father watch TNA now, and he also likes it

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

  13. #13
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    It can be a threat if wwe didn't change.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    No i don't think so it will take tna almost 20 years to build the stage in which wwe is now



  15. #15
    SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Jannat
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    The question is just like 'Is Ayushmann Khurrana a threat to Amitabh Bachchan ?'

    & Answer you know.




    Note: Sorry to TNA's fans!!!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.






    http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

    I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by • » ѕнαιℓ « • View Post
    The question is just like 'Is Ayushmann Khurrana a threat to Amitabh Bachchan ?'

    & Answer you know.




    Note: Sorry to TNA's fans!!!!
    Ehhh.... I don't know what/who that are... It looks like something from India, but I'm from The Netherlands...

  17. #17
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by • » ѕнαιℓ « • View Post
    The question is just like 'Is Ayushmann Khurrana a threat to Amitabh Bachchan ?'

    & Answer you know.




    Note: Sorry to TNA's fans!!!!
    I Dont agree with u.
    amitabh and ayushmann are not comparable,but TNA and WWE are.



    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Ehhh.... I don't know what/who that are... It looks like something from India, but I'm from The Netherlands...
    yes he is talking about Bollywood actors.
    amitabh bachchan is legendary actor and ayushmann khurana is new comer.



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  18. #18

  19. #19

    Default

    Wwe has a fan base the lose and they gain fans everyday so no Tna is not




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  20. #20
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    Default

    no not really not a threat If the WWE higher up thought they were then vince would buy tna a little competition isn't bad
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •