Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Rate Mr.Wade in ring ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Rate Wade's Ring skills

    According to me 2/10 the guy is totally shit and take away the title from him and one more thing the guy requested vince that wrestler don't target my face as he already had his nose injury twice and he is totally lame



  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    This guy has nice in ring skills


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  3. #3
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Na, I think Wade Barret is okay. Hes atleast realistic unlike Ryback and few others

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    he is very good in ring i will give him 8.5/10



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    I'd say 8/10. He has great mic skills and can really sell his heel persona. He has that villainous aura, just re-watch the Nexus storyline again and see it for yourself!
    His in-ring work isn't too technical because he's more of a brawler type but it is good. He has the size and strength to go with his ruthless gimmick.

    He's a good package and has a bright future, if you'd ask me
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 03-31-2013 at 04:13 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Wade Barrett is a fantastic in-ring performer, he's pretty good in making it look like a realistic. He would've suited better during the Ruthless Aggresion Era, because his brutality is being toned down...
    IN-RING RATING: 9/10
    I agree with what you say

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    8/10


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  9. #9
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I'd say 8/10. He has great mic skills and can really sell his heel persona. He has that villainous aura, just re-watch the Nexus storyline again and see it for yourself!
    His in-ring work isn't too technical because he's more of a brawler type but it is good. He has the size and strength to go with his ruthless gimmick.

    He's a good package and has a bright future, if you'd ask me
    I agree with you!

  10. #10
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I'd say 8/10. He has great mic skills and can really sell his heel persona. He has that villainous aura, just re-watch the Nexus storyline again and see it for yourself!
    His in-ring work isn't too technical because he's more of a brawler type but it is good. He has the size and strength to go with his ruthless gimmick.

    He's a good package and has a bright future, if you'd ask me
    I agree


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I'd say 8/10. He has great mic skills and can really sell his heel persona. He has that villainous aura, just re-watch the Nexus storyline again and see it for yourself!
    His in-ring work isn't too technical because he's more of a brawler type but it is good. He has the size and strength to go with his ruthless gimmick.

    He's a good package and has a bright future, if you'd ask me
    I agree

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I'd say 8/10. He has great mic skills and can really sell his heel persona. He has that villainous aura, just re-watch the Nexus storyline again and see it for yourself!
    His in-ring work isn't too technical because he's more of a brawler type but it is good. He has the size and strength to go with his ruthless gimmick.

    He's a good package and has a bright future, if you'd ask me
    I agree! 👍

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •