dR www.desirulez.net

Default Major Concern Over CM Punk vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29

Follow us on Social Media

There is a lot of concern internally about how CM Punk and The Undertaker will be able to perform at WrestleMania 29.

Top WWE officials are not pleased with the build for the match so far and are worried that it won’t be as good as the past few years Taker has defended The Streak.

The concern has to do with Punk being burnt out and frustrated with the storyline as well as The Undertaker’s health being up in the air. There’s also talk that Taker “just isn’t into it this year” like he usually is.

Maybe they can mask both of their injuries, the way they did with Vince McMahon (by letting Brock Lesnar hit a F-5), by having them both attacked and setting up a (Streak-Ending) Match at WM 30, but by a person of who the fans would respect that this years match can't take place (someone like Stone Cold).

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Maybe they can mask both of their injuries, the way they did with Vince McMahon (by letting Brock Lesnar hit a F-5), by having them both attacked and setting up a (Streak-Ending) Match at WM 30, but by a person of who the fans would respect that this years match can't take place (someone like Stone Cold).

I don't think 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin will face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30 because there has been news and rumors on 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin facing CM Punk for 1 last Match. WWE was planning Steve Austin to face CM Punk this year but Austin had a surgery a while ago which stopped him from Wrestling this year.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I didn't think it was the right decision for The Undertaker to have a match this year at WM.
    He knew that he won't be as fit as the last times and he was always concerned about not beeing able to deliver a 5-star-match that will steal the show.
    So it would have been better to just pass this year. Especially after last year's match has damaged his shoulder and hip to a point where he would need more surgeries

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I didn't think it was the right decision for The Undertaker to have a match this year at WM.
    He knew that he won't be as fit as the last times and he was always concerned about not beeing able to deliver a 5-star-match that will steal the show.
    So it would have been better to just pass this year. Especially after last year's match has damaged his shoulder and hip to a point where he would need more surgeries
    after that punches he hit to punk i think he is totally fine and ready to give an amazing match up
    coming back to the topic
    i am looking forward to this match i am really excited lets see if taker make it 5 year in a row (Match of the year )

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    after that punches he hit to punk i think he is totally fine and ready to give an amazing match up
    coming back to the topic
    i am looking forward to this match i am really excited lets see if taker make it 5 year in a row (Match of the year )
    Some fake punches have nothing to do with taking bumps. And he will have to take bumps at WM.

His body condition isn't just a rumour, it's well-documented that he is in bad shape.
    His hip replacement is back to square one because it was damaged last year. His shoulders share the same fate, too.

And due to his surgeries and injuries, he wasn't able to train both his upper and lower body, I've talked about it in some other news thread too

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........