Top 5

here are mine - 5. cena
    4. brock
    3. Rock
    2. Kane
    1. sting

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

no one

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR www.desirulez.net

1. Sting - He almost joined WWE last year or in 2011 just to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania but I think he is fixed on staying with TNA.

2. Kane - His career is almost coming to an end and he will not benefit from ending the Streak much.

3. The Rock - He has a Legends Contract with the WWE which will end in 2014, probably a day after Wrestlemania 30 and according to rumors, he will most likely face Brock Lesnar and the WWE Creative is planning a tease of the Match on the RAW after Wrestlemania 29.

4. Brock Lesnar - Brock Lesnar also has a Legends Contract with the WWE which will also end in 2014, on the RAW after Wrestlemania 30. The WWE Officials are planning a feud between him and The Rock but they are worried that the crowd will turn out like the crowd from Wrestlemania 20 which boo'ed both Brock and Goldberg who were leaving WWE after their Match.

5. John Cena - He could end the Streak because in an interview he said he wouldn't taking a shot at the Streak but his career wouldn't progress much since he has won 19 Championships, (10 Time WWE Champion (Record-Breaking), 2 Time World HeavyWeight Champion) 3 Time United States Champion, 2 Time World Tag Team Champion and 2 Time WWE Tag Team Champion) as well as being Superstar of the Year 3 times.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

^^ was expecting HHH in your list

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    ^^ was expecting HHH in your list
    This is not my list, I was just talking about yours. + I am not Shawn Rebecca.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

noone will ever stop the streak.

21-1 time to riot

shawn rebecca

If hhh was not then no one will

My List:

1. CM Punk: He has a shot at the streak this year, and the chance that Undertaker will extend his streak with much more wins is very small, so if there's one man who seriously has a chance on ending The Streak on a dirty way it would be Punk.

2. John Cena: Of course, "The Face Of The Franchise", at WM XXX he is very likely to face Taker and to end the streak, most of all because WM 30 is a milestone show, and it would be very predictable if Cena ends the streak at Wrestlemania 30

3. Kane: His legendary career is coming to an end, so what would be a better way to finish a big career than to end The Streak? It would also be a very emotional match, two (kayfabe) brothers, two ending careers and one goal: The Streak... In a Hell in a Cell match... If Kane would end the streak it would be a honorable end, because two legends and brothers would end their career at the way they met for the first time: Kane beating up Undertaker in a Cell...

4. Sting: If something totally crazy would happen, and WWE and TNA begin a (new) War, it would be awesome. But it would be more awesome if Sting would interfere in on WWE Raw, telling the WWE Universe that WWE took something really important from him: WCW. And the he tells he wants to take revenge for that by doing what no WWF/E Superstar could ever do: Ending Undertaker's Streak at Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania during the Hell in a Cell match between Taker and Sting, the TNA Roster invades the Cell and then Kane arrives, brawls with the TNA Roster, but behind his back Sting assaults Taker with his Baseball Bat, hits his finisher and ends the streak...

5. A big talent: Some people may question this pick, but a talent who certainly has the future on his side may be chosen to end the Streak, my pick is very risky and a chance of 0,0000000001%, but I say Conor O'Brien, the reason: My feeling says so, because of his gimmick that would've totally suited in the Ministry of Darkness, I got a feeling that he might e the next Undertaker, but if you want a serious talent to finish the streak, I give you: Dean Ambrose!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Was expecting Dolph Ziggler in your list lol

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Was expecting Dolph Ziggler in your list lol
    I haven't made a list.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Only BROCK LESNER can do it AS THEY BOTH SHARE BITTER GRUDES AGAINST EACH OTHER IN PAST wwe can make GREAT storyline outta it!!!! :yes:
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

No One Can
    But If WWE Wants Santino Marrella Can Do

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

No One Can

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

no one can.

Undertaker will retire undefeated @ WM 2014 or 2015

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Rep. Rep. Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    No One Can
    But If WWE Wants Santino Marrella Can Do

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

No one But If I head to choose someone I would Choose Brock Lesnar