shawn rebecca

Default Bret Hart TRASHES Triple H "he's never had a great match

Follow us on Social Media

dR www.desirulez.net

What is your opinion Shawn Rebecca?

shawn rebecca

HE WONT GET SPOT LIGHT IN FUTURE IF HE HAD WRESTLE HE WOULDNT HAVE TALK SHIT U WANNA KNOW MY MAN ASK BATISTA ASK RANDY ASK NATURE BOY ASK IRON SHEIK ,dusty rodes , arn anderson , jeff hardy , goldberg , benraw , SHEMUS BRET IS DONE BUT MY HHH IS FUTURE BILLIONORE HE GOT WWE PRODUCT ITS IN HIS HAND HOW TO BUILT THE PRODUCT & HOW TO EXTEND it ! bret

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I think i get what Bret means. And here are some youtube comments that bring some interesting points:

"Trips doesn't have the charisma of the Rock, he lacks the appeal of Stone Cold, he has no special intangible, but being a decent a worker, nothing great nor noteworthy. but I guess being married into the business, gets you somewhere. otherwise the amount of pushes he has received, he should be number one of all time. but he isn't, that alone should say more than words ever could. he is severely overrated. he used to be a good wrestler, not now though. he certainly isn't the best, ever."

-xer0mancer

"Those who dis-agree with Bret-> here is my thoughts. Among all these years PWI best match of HHH is at wrestle mania 20. But Bret got 3 PWI matches and two 5star matches. And Bret's match is mostly unpredictable. But in HHH case winner can be identified in 10 minutes after the bell. So what Bret saying is right. Triple H is good but not great.True wrestling fans will accept it."

-Naveen Jyothilingam

"I agree with Bret. And I disagree. Triple H has had great matches, but they were all of the brawl-type like Hart describes. Cactus Jack at the Royal Rumble comes to mind. There was a LONG time, from ca. 1999-2005 where he was working with great wrestlers (e.g. Kurt Angle) doing great matches in great angles constantly.

But when most of your job for years is to play heel to The Rock and Stone Cold, how many technical masterpieces can you really accumulate? So, Bret's right. In a sense."

-neestle
    Last edited by Tray; 03-30-2013 at 11:49 PM.