Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Who Deserves to End The Streak?

Follow us on Social Media

The Streak will probably end at Wrestlemania 30 because The Undertaker's injuries are catching up to him and Taker has returned to the WWE just to face someone at Wrestlemania. John Cena says he would mind taking a shot at the Streak so could he possibly end the Streak at Wrestlemania next year? Age is catching up to The Undertaker as well because he is 48 now and has had multiple surgeries in his Hip and Shoulder.

Who Deserves To End The Streak?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

no one.
    the undertaker should retire with streak.
    22-0

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

shawn rebecca

I wish JOHN CENA coz he is FUTURE HE KNOW WHATH DOES CM SUCKS IS ARROGANT EVEN THOUGH HE IS OLD TO WWE PRODUCT STILL HE CANT CARRY WWE BALLZ

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    I wish JOHN CENA coz he is FUTURE HE KNOW WHATH DOES CM SUCKS IS ARROGANT EVEN THOUGH HE IS OLD TO WWE PRODUCT STILL HE CANT CARRY WWE BALLZ
    CM Punk is younger than John Cena. Punk is 34 and Cena is 35.

shawn rebecca

Does 1yr make differnece nah cena know how to handle wwe product i mean how to carry product & bring viewers tune in IF U GIVE SPOT LIGHT TO some one like Jeff hardy A DRUGGER can he carry product nah

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

no one the undertake should go out being undefeated that way he earns the right to be called legendary
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Does 1yr make differnece nah cena know how to handle wwe product i mean how to carry product & bring viewers tune in IF U GIVE SPOT LIGHT TO some one like Jeff hardy A DRUGGER can he carry product nah
    Imagine you as a 1 year old kid, our first word was probably 'Triple H.'

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Kane is perfect guy

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Kane is perfect guy
    Kane won't benefit from ending the Streak, WWE needs to find the right guy who will benefit from ending the Streak and will become the Face of WWE. Someone like Dolph Ziggler will do, he is a great Wrestler and has many years in him.

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Kane won't benefit from ending the Streak, WWE needs to find the right guy who will benefit from ending the Streak and will become the Face of WWE. Someone like Dolph Ziggler will do, he is a great Wrestler and has many years in him.
    Dolph Ziggler are u serious man hell no i would love to see if cena end it but dolph no man
    i mean imagine punk , kane , henry , hbk , hhh egde , dave , Ric ,Snuka these legends are not able to end the streak and dolph succeed in this
    this would be the worst decision by vince
    kane is perfect in many way he is a legend , brother of taker, work hard in wwe , made his debut against taker too

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Dolph Ziggler are u serious man hell no i would love to see if cena end it but dolph no man
    i mean imagine punk , kane , henry , hbk , hhh egde , dave , Ric ,Snuka these legends are not able to end the streak and dolph succeed in this
    this would be the worst decision by vince
    kane is perfect in many way he is a legend , brother of taker, work hard in wwe , made his debut against taker too
    Dolph Ziggler is perfect because he is a great Wrestler, he has also worked hard in WWE. All of the people you've named are going to retire or already have, also they wouldn't benefit from ending the Streak because they already have their own legacy. Dolph ending the Streak will boost his career and since he still have many years left in him, he would benefit a lot and define his legacy. Also Undertaker needs someone worthy of ending his Streak, all these people already have a legacy behind them.

Yeah, that's true, but I prefer a now NXT'er who is darn talented, and has it in himself to be the face of WWE

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, that's true, but I prefer a now NXT'er who is darn talented, and has it in himself to be the face of WWE
    That what I was trying to say all along!

Not sure how you justify Dolph deserving that, IMO Dolph is no more that high end mid carder at best.

Most deserving is Kane, but no one deserves it really and that's why the streak will never end.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Not sure how you justify Dolph deserving that, IMO Dolph is no more that high end mid carder at best.

Most deserving is Kane, but no one deserves it really and that's why the streak will never end.
    Dolph Ziggler has the Money In The Bank Briefcase so he could cash in on the World HeavyWeight Champion and become a Main-Eventer.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    no one.
    22-0
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    no one.
    22-0
    agree

How about No one?

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

It's quite simple.

Anyone that would be credible enough to end it would not benefit from it. -> No one will ever end it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast