dR www.desirulez.net

Default Your Opinion On The Rock Headlining 3 Wrestlemania's In A Row?

Follow us on Social Media

The Rock headlined Wrestlemania 28 (last year) and is going to headline Wrestlemania 29 in 8 days against the same person, John Cena. He has headlined 2 Wrestlemanias in a row and according to rumors, WWE is planning a feud between The Rock and Brock Lesnar which is for Wrestlemania 30. The Rock vs Brock Lesnar will probably end up headlining next years Wrestlemania, so that is 3 Wrestlemanias headlined by The Rock who is only a part-time Wrestler for WWE. Dolph Ziggler, a great Wrestler is upset with the WWE for making Rocky Main-Event 2 consecutive Wrestlemania's in a row but says Rock is very good for business and ratings for the WWE.

What are your opinions?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Wm27 - he hosted the show and that rock bottom to cena just made the show awesome the match of the night was taker vs hhh
    wm28 - he was in main event and loved it too
    wm29 - most probably this year main event will be cena vs rock too so again we will see him in main event action

there have been spoilers that wwe will conduct him in HOF2015 as he will face lesnar and put his career on the line

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Wm27 - he hosted the show and that rock bottom to cena just made the show awesome the match of the night was taker vs hhh
    wm28 - he was in main event and loved it too
    wm29 - most probably this year main event will be cena vs rock too so again we will see him in main event action

there have been spoilers that wwe will conduct him in HOF2015 as he will face lesnar and put his career on the line
    What about Wrestlemania 30? 2014 will feature Wrestlemania 30 and 2015 will feature Wrestlemania 31. The 3 Wrestlemania's he will have headlined:

Wrestlemania 28 - The Rock vs John Cena 'Once In A Lifetime'

Wrestlemania 29 - The Rock vs John Cena 'Greatness vs Redemption'

Wrestlemania 30 - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar (RUMOR)

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    What about Wrestlemania 30? 2014 will feature Wrestlemania 30 and 2015 will feature Wrestlemania 31. The 3 Wrestlemania's he will have headlined:

Wrestlemania 28 - The Rock vs John Cena 'Once In A Lifetime'

Wrestlemania 29 - The Rock vs John Cena 'Greatness vs Redemption'

Wrestlemania 30 - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar (RUMOR)
    i think his time is now really up wwe will build one more show stealing star like him and he will leave wwe forever after losing to brock in which cena will play a major role heel cena and he will go to hall of fame

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i think his time is now really up wwe will build one more show stealing star like him and he will leave wwe forever after losing to brock in which cena will play a major role heel cena and he will go to hall of fame
    The Rock could still go for 2-3 years if he ever decides come back full time. He is only 40 but I think Movies are more important for him.

shawn rebecca

Rock is done he is on steroids i wish before event some woud take a test he will sure get +ve

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Its BullS***

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

but undertaker steal show everytime.
    at WM 28 best match was The undertaker vs HHH.
    at WM 29 will be The Undertaker vs Punk.

and rock vs cena will be boring match again

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Rock is done he is on steroids i wish before event some woud take a test he will sure get +ve
    Oh, now you're disrespecting Dwayne? The fact that you don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to say stupid things, HHH has been on steroids in the past, many great wrestlers did, but I don't believe Dwayne does... Please (for the 1000th time...), STOP TALKING CRAP!!!!

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Oh, now you're disrespecting Dwayne? The fact that you don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to say stupid things, HHH has been on steroids in the past, many great wrestlers did, but I don't believe Dwayne does... Please (for the 1000th time...), STOP TALKING CRAP!!!!
    TJ, ignore him. Shawn Rebecca will not last long on DesiRulez if he continues this sort of behavior. Report him if he breaks one of DesiRulez's rules because that will teach him a lesson.

Sucks

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    The Rock could still go for 2-3 years if he ever decides come back full time. He is only 40 but I think Movies are more important for him.
    if you think like this then according to me bokker t was the guy who can work 10 yera more in wwe but wwe just totally wasted him
    And he is a A-List actor of hollywood

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Well don't expect that much from the phony one.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

For me its ok