Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default CM PUNK taking time off and Smth else!!!!

Follow us on Social Media

We heard rumors that cm punk will take time off after mania.well it isn't official yet but I'm sure now that he will.Many inside the WWE think that CM PUNK is more tired that he seems and that his consecutive appearances in the last 2 years
    have injured his body.so to not injure him more they will give him some time off.

With punk out of action,brock lesnar and the rock are officially confrimed for extreme rules.The show will be built in 6 weeks and only the big names can promise thet we will see somethin different this year.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

Hopefully CM Punk comes back at WWE Payback!

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Hopefully CM Punk comes back at WWE Payback!
    Yeah, I already had an idea that I placed in a other thread: "John Cena beats the Rock at WM, then he turns heel, at Xtreme Rules he retains his title, and during the Raw after Xtreme Rules he declares that at Payback it will be "Open Invitational" for the WWE Championship, at Payback after many failed attempts, CM Punk comes out, has a brawl with Cena and the hits the GTS and the Anaconda Vise to make Cena tap and Punk becomes WWE Champ again in his hometown of Chicago (as a face).

shawn rebecca

yeah good for him

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, I already had an idea that I placed in a other thread: "John Cena beats the Rock at WM, then he turns heel, at Xtreme Rules he retains his title, and during the Raw after Xtreme Rules he declares that at Payback it will be "Open Invitational" for the WWE Championship, at Payback after many failed attempts, CM Punk comes out, has a brawl with Cena and the hits the GTS and the Anaconda Vise to make Cena tap and Punk becomes WWE Champ again in his hometown of Chicago (as a face).
    You should be writing for the WWE Creative Team, it is a great idea and I would love Heel Cena.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Good Idea

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

nice

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*