Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Which book your favourite TV stars are reading currently...

Follow us on Social Media

When you ask TV actors what they are reading now, you often get the reply that they don’t read at all. Some may even elaborate that ‘their heads start hurting’; or they feel ‘dizzy’ when they start turning pages. Nevertheless, some TV stars promptly texted us when we asked them what they were currently reading:

Mouni Roy
    I am reading Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi. The country seems to be riven by class hatred, corruption and divisive politics. The story is about the brilliant strategist Chanakya’s avatar; a Brahmin small town teacher Gangasagar Mishra and how this wily pandit brings about a miracle of a united India. I can’t wait to start The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide by Douglas Adams after this.

Rakesh Paul
    I am reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. It teaches you to thank the universe for everything that you have. Whoever has gratitude will be given more and have abundance. It’s a magical experience reading the book and thanking the universe every day. It makes you realise how much the universe has given you. Read it and see the magic happening in your life because magic is already happening in my life.

Sriti Jha
    I am reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel. It’s a historical fiction. It’s a trilogy based in the sixteenth century England. Thomas Cromwell is a central character. It’s a very engaging critique of a debauchery of the royals and the politics of the church as an institution in that age.

Mitali Nag
    I am reading Fifty Shades Freed from the trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey. I was expecting less of erotica and more of a concluding story in the concluding book but I am done with reading one-fourth of it and the author has disappointed me.

Gaurav Gera
    (Laughs and jokes) I am reading Facebook by Mark Zuckerburg. It’s too addictive. It’s taken me seven years already and it’s still not done.

Delnaaz Irani
    I am reading Can Love Happen Twice? which is the second book by Ravinder Singh. I am a fan of the author. I liked his first book I Too Had a Love Story more than this one though. He is coming up with a third book which is a compilation of love stories. Can Love Happen Twice? is very relatable as love is a beautiful feeling that people are longing for in a world full of hardships and cut throat competition.

Deepshika Nagpal
    I am reading Family Wisdom by Robin Sharma. I love of all his books. I don’t discuss my personal problems with others but at times I get lost in my troubles. During those times reading Robin Sharma’s books have provided me solace as I find a solution to my problems. I love reading the author’s philosophical books.

Monaz Mevawalla
    The book I am reading right now is Ordering from the Cosmic Kitchen by Patricia Crane. The book gives us a unique insight into how our life operates and how the thoughts we have in our current daily life affects our future circumstances.

Indira Krishnan
    I am reading Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri. I love the way in which the author sketches her characters.