shawn rebecca

Default Ziggler Upset With Part-Timers Headlining WrestleMania

Follow us on Social Media

Speaking to XFINITY by Comcast, Dolph Ziggler revealed that he is none too pleased with WWE opting to utilize part-time talent in the premiere matches at WrestleMania instead of regulars—four of the six wrestlers advertised in the top three billed bouts are part-timers. When asked whether he is annoyed or inspired by this fact, he replied "it's both."

"It really pisses me off," Ziggler noted. "But, it also is good business. Every year a part timer comes back, but there’s a reason that they’re back. Whether it’s the fans want to see them, if they’re a draw, if they’re a movie star, there’s a reason that they’re back. They’re not back just to do it. There’s business to be had. And it pisses me off and it motivates me a hundred percent. It makes me want to be that guy that they’re begging to come back. I appreciate it, it’s just good business. When people come to Wrestlemania to see the Rock and the Undertaker and they leave that Wrestlemania thinking, “Wow, that Dolph Ziggler stole the show. I can’t wait to tune in to ‘Raw’ to see what he does next.” That’s how I’ve lived my entire career."

"The Show-off" also offered his two cents on his affiliation with Big E Langston and AJ Lee, saying it's "crazy" that he's now a locker room veteran assisting young talent.

"As the roster is changing and we have less guys from the late 90s, unless they’re on a light schedule, I’m good enough to be giving back to young up and comers," said Ziggler. "And it’s really cool to have someone like an AJ and a Big E. I really appreciate that they want the best, they want to know what’s going on, they want to know why I did things in a match. It helps that they were childhood fans. AJ’s dream as a child was to be a WWE Superstar. I was five-years-old and I wanted to be a Superstar. We have that bond. It makes it that much more rewarding. And we’re just getting started. Once Wrestlemania comes and goes we’ll have more time to settle in and I think you’ll see a nice trio of great talent that could be the future of the business."

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Can't blame Dolph Ziggler, he is a great Wrestler who deserves to be in the Main Event status and the World HeavyWeight Champion. Hopefully he cashes in his Money In The Bank Briefcase at Wrestlemania 29 and becomes a Champion!

shawn rebecca

Ziggy boy is next main event Guy he can wrestle l

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Ziggy boy is next main event Guy he can wrestle l
    You think Ziggler is the next Main-Event guy but CM Punk sucks?

shawn rebecca

Cm sucks is a future wwe legend

dR www.desirulez.net

Cm sucks is a future wwe legend
    Do you like CM Punk?

shawn rebecca

CM SUCKS IS ATTENTION SEEKER MY HHH GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE HIM SELF IN THE WM29 letc how he does ?

dR www.desirulez.net

CM SUCKS IS ATTENTION SEEKER MY HHH GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE HIM SELF IN THE WM29 letc how he does ?
    How is Punk an attention seeker? He is the Best in the World!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Do you like CM Punk?
    He hates everyone that faced triple h.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

shawn rebecca

WHy do i hate TBH i should be happy coz my man WON

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    He hates everyone that faced triple h.
    Shawn Michaels faced Triple H in 2003, does he hate him? Triple H and Shawn Michaels are best friends! Kevin Nash faced Triple H in 2003 or 2004 and in 2011, does he hate him? They probably are friends as well. Sheamus faced Triple H at Wrestlemania 26, they are friends and they train together, does he hate him as well?
    Last edited by Centurion; 03-31-2013 at 03:47 AM.

shawn rebecca

TRIPLE H A HUMBLE GUY OUT OF BUSSINESS MAN IN BUSSY HE IS ASSKICKER COZ MAN U R IN PRO LEGEGUE U have to defend your self & prove what you are le me show give u some thing so that u undersnatnd what kinda man he is wait i will post it

shawn rebecca

U KNOW WHAT DONT JUDGE BASE COMMON MAN LISTEN THIS JUDGE HIM AS HE IS IN WWE AS COMPETOR TO ROCK & TRUST ME U WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT KINDA MAN HE IS

Last edited by shawn rebecca; 03-30-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Shawn Michaels faced Triple H in 2003, does he hate him? Triple H and Shawn Michaels are best friends! Kevin Nash faced Triple H in 2004 or 2004 and in 2011, does he hate him? They probably are friends as well. Sheamus faced Triple H at Wrestlemania 26, they are friends and they train together, does he hate him as well?
    He probably hate them, but why don't you ask him

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    He probably hate them, but why don't you ask him
    Because I cannot understand him.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Kevin Nash faced Triple H in 2004 or 2004 and in 2011, does he hate him?
    I freaking hate Kevin Nash. He's a bonifide jerk.

Anyways I respect ZigZag even more after this interview.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I freaking hate Kevin Nash. He's a bonifide jerk.
    I tore a quad while reading your comment.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Problem with younger people today is they don't appreciate the concept of paying dues.

Back in the day, when Andre The Giant was on the card, all of the boys in the back came up to him and shook his hand and thanked him for the house he brought in because he brought big business. Andre was taken care of more than other people. First class all the way, and he spent the day playing cards. Harley Race was all but retired when Vince brought him in and crowned him King of the Ring. Guys like Bret Hart and Dynamite Kid went up and congratulated Harley for getting one more significant run.

If Andre were in the twilight in his career in 2013, people would be *****ing about him taking up space on the card. People would be *****ing about Harley Race not allowing younger wrestlers to shine.

In my opinion, I think these younger guys need to shut the **** up. If these younger guys could sell more tickets, the part timers wouldn't have to be relied on to carry the show. Guess what Dolph, Rock and Taker have already done what you have....and they worked in an era with no guaranteed money and they worked significantly more dates during the year. If you are considered a business legend in 20 years, then you can kick your feet up a bit and let the younger guys carry the load. Until then, be happy that you're going to have a bigger paycheck thanks to Rock and Taker, pay your damn dues, and shut your damn flan-hole