Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Himmat Wala (2013) PDVD Rip - Watch Online

Follow us on Social Media

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Untouched ? What that means bro . Untouched is the original disc the original .vob file . Once you rip it to avi its no longer untouched . Thats why its called untouched meaning the original .vob file .

It's Clobberin Time

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Untouched ? What that means bro . Untouched is the original disc the original .vob file . Once you rip it to avi its no longer untouched . Thats why its called untouched meaning the original .vob file .
    don't tell him what to do u don't even know abcd of that so better keep quiet all is fine lage raho sanky bhai

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Untouched ? What that means bro .
    google it
    Untouched is the original disc the original .vob file . Once you rip it to avi its no longer untouched . Thats why its called untouched meaning the original .vob file .
    you can change file format in properties, you dont have to re-encode a file to change the format of the files, people use to do that because not all the hosting site allows vob file to upload. changing file format dose not mean re-encode or changing original files quality .

Its all good

Quote Originally Posted by KottU View Post
    you can change file format in properties, you dont have to re-encode a file to change the format of the files, people use to do that because not all the hosting site allows vob file to upload. changing file format dose not mean re-encode or changing original files quality .

Its all good
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/untouched

If the file gets converted it doesnt remain untouched anymore thats my point . Untouched means original disc absolutely untouched not ripped in other formats .

Just saying cause i watch so i dnt like misleading titles .

It's Clobberin Time

once i said its ok the should be ok . you dont have to take any tension... i am watching it

once i said its ok the should be ok . you dont have to take any tension... i am watching it

its ok i already said . These are no big deals for us but title is misleading thats a fact .

Ok is ok from my side since small issues shouldnt be made big deal you know what i mean

It's Clobberin Time

Ok is ok from my side since small issues shouldnt be made big deal you know what i mean
    no small no big , there is no issue at all

Banned www.desirulez.net

untouched, where is the audio file?? can I download this and rip?

Banned www.desirulez.net

btw who said insideout ko yaha ucchakne better he see his section our lovely kottu is here to take care of it and nepali keta tere ko ripping aati nahi kia already vob main audio hota hai and all is right and btw its not just simple to change file extension and use it we have to encode it to change the extension than it works

Runner Up - Masters Awards www.desirulez.net

change the title

i have checked but cant share other site's url here but google it :- Himmat Wala (2013) Untouched PDVD [Team ExDR] [ExCLusive]

Banned www.desirulez.net

Look, if this thread title was to be right, why does he have PDVD "Rip" why "Rip" after PDVD?? As being a ripper of a team, I am saying this thread title is wrong. Once the video is cropped, it becomes rip because he touched it. Read the word "Untouched". The thread title will be right when he removes the word "Untouched".

anyways title changed to Himmat Wala (2013) PDVD Rip - Watch Online

Banned www.desirulez.net

^ thank you for doing the right thing.

i have checked but cant share other site's url here but google it :- Himmat Wala (2013) Untouched PDVD [Team ExDR] [ExCLusive]
    Thats good and i dnt reply based on one thread i was seeing more Untouched from same users before I though leave it but in future it can become 100 cause all last few threads have Untouched written on them .

It would be nice to let him know so he doesnt do again there is no such thing as Untouched rip . When its ripped its not untouched anymore .

It's Clobberin Time

shawn rebecca

OMG I NEED TO TEACH THEM UNTOUCHED HUH ATLEAST what is ts (transport stream) if iam not wrong io know that where ever u find vob file its un touch I SAY IO give a 300 movie 1280*785 I will make it tounched & prove U

U CAN RIP VIDEO KEEP AUDIO UNTOUCHED & still can be entitiled Untoched

U CAN RIP Audio KEEP Video UNTOUCHED MUX SYNC & still can be entitiled Untoched

U CAN EVEN DECODE ts import subs , dual audio & still can be title as untouchhed
    Last edited by shawn rebecca; 03-30-2013 at 10:20 PM.

shawn rebecca

Thats good and i dnt reply based on one thread i was seeing more Untouched from same users before I though leave it but in future it can become 100 cause all last few threads have Untouched written on them .

It would be nice to let him know so he doesnt do again there is no such thing as Untouched rip . When its ripped its not untouched anymore .

PLZ Dont judge on TITLE BASE IF U REALLY WANNA JUDGE GRAB THE CONTAINER DECODE IT

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    PLZ Dont judge on TITLE BASE IF U REALLY WANNA JUDGE GRAB THE CONTAINER DECODE IT
    these kids trying to be oversmart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast