dR www.desirulez.net

Default Reid Flair, 24-Year-Old Son Of Ric Flair, Passes Away

Follow us on Social Media

Reid Flair, the 24-year-old son of legendary wrestler Ric Flair, has been found dead, PWInsider.com reports Friday.

Details concerning his passing have not been disclosed.

With his background, Flair was hailed as future wrestling star dating back to high school as he was an accomplished amateur wrestler who achieved numerous awards. His career, however, was sidetracked in 2009 due to a slew of personal issues, including an arrest that found him in possession of black tar heroin.

Following a hiatus from the squared circle, Reid made his in-ring debut for All Japan Wrestling in January, replacing his sick father in a tag team match due to the WWE Hall of Famer suffering a blood clot in his leg. Last month, Reid competed in All Japan's Excite Series tour, wrestling undercard tag team matches. On March 15, Flair wrestled his first singles match in All Japan, causing Yasufumi Nakanoue to submit with the Figure Four Leglock. He was scheduled to make independent appearances in Maryland this weekend with his father.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Sad to hear

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Sad to hear
    Reid Flair

Dont forget to say Thanks

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........