Default Which Wrestler would have a chance as MMA fighter?

Follow us on Social Media

Which Pro Wrestler would have a chance in the world of MMA? Depending on Striking, Clinching, Submission and Cardio Skills you can decide which Wrestler you think would be a good MMA fighter... (Don't select people who already have been in high-level-MMA like Brock Lesnar and Muhammed Lawal)

shawn rebecca

shane mc moham , hunter hearst hemsely , dave the animal batista , kurt angel , stephaince hearst hemsely , TAKER MAY BE TOO OLD

If he was really going for it and trained for it properly, I think Daniel Bryan could be an MMA fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    shane mc moham , hunter hearst hemsely , dave the animal batista , kurt angel , stephaince hearst hemsely , TAKER MAY BE TOO OLD
    Batista is a MMA fighter, Kurt Angle would've been a good MMA fighter because of his Amateur background, but the rest of these wrestlers as MMA fighters don't make sense...

shawn rebecca

Sir u dont know what ur talkin & U dont event know where HHH / sthep work out & what they do routine in their work out so please dont prove your point unless you back it up if u listen about there work out schedule man u will be surprise for sure you will admit they can

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Sir u dont know what ur talkin & U dont event know where HHH / sthep work out & what they do routine in their work out so please dont prove your point unless you back it up if u listen about there work out schedule man u will be surprise for sure you will admit they can
    He simply enough is to Pro Wrestling styled, I'm a young Pro Wrestler and I have a hard MMA workout schedule too, I can see it when somebody has it to be a MMA fighter, + the fact that HHH is way too old and (unfairly enough) he would be disrespected in the world of MMA because he didn't have to fight to win those Wrestling titles... (Oh, oops, I'm breaking kayfabe too many times!)

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He simply enough is to Pro Wrestling styled, I'm a young Pro Wrestler and I have a hard MMA workout schedule too, I can see it when somebody has it to be a MMA fighter, + the fact that HHH is way too old and (unfairly enough) he would be disrespected in the world of MMA because he didn't have to fight to win those Wrestling titles... (Oh, oops, I'm breaking kayfabe too many times!)
    You really know what you're talking about!

Ryback

Dont forget to say Thanks

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I hear Punk does a lot of Jujitsu.. And hes best friends with Chael Sonnen.... Thats some good training there.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Agree

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    I hear Punk does a lot of Jujitsu.. And hes best friends with Chael Sonnen.... Thats some good training there.
    CM Punk also walked down the aisle with Chael Sonnen when he was going to have a fight.

To move away from WWE a little - Samoa Joe

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I don't know much about MMA, but I think Daniel Bryan would be good there.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Kurt Angle would be an excellent choice as well as CM Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Kurt Angle would be an excellent choice as well as CM Punk.
    Kurt Angle could've been a good MMA fighter, because of his amateur background, but that would also be his weakness, because (former) wrestlers most of the times have big problems with striking.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    To move away from WWE a little - Samoa Joe
    Samoa Joe has the size and strength to compete with the big guys in MMA, he also has submission skills that are pretty rare for such big guys, something which could be his strength, because it doesn't matter how many times he does it, a submission is pretty unpredictable from such a guy.