Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Which Wrestler would have a chance as MMA fighter?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Which Pro Wrestler would have a chance in the world of MMA? Depending on Striking, Clinching, Submission and Cardio Skills you can decide which Wrestler you think would be a good MMA fighter... (Don't select people who already have been in high-level-MMA like Brock Lesnar and Muhammed Lawal)

  2. #2
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    shane mc moham , hunter hearst hemsely , dave the animal batista , kurt angel , stephaince hearst hemsely , TAKER MAY BE TOO OLD

  3. #3

    Default

    If he was really going for it and trained for it properly, I think Daniel Bryan could be an MMA fighter.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    shane mc moham , hunter hearst hemsely , dave the animal batista , kurt angel , stephaince hearst hemsely , TAKER MAY BE TOO OLD
    Batista is a MMA fighter, Kurt Angle would've been a good MMA fighter because of his Amateur background, but the rest of these wrestlers as MMA fighters don't make sense...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    Sir u dont know what ur talkin & U dont event know where HHH / sthep work out & what they do routine in their work out so please dont prove your point unless you back it up if u listen about there work out schedule man u will be surprise for sure you will admit they can

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Sir u dont know what ur talkin & U dont event know where HHH / sthep work out & what they do routine in their work out so please dont prove your point unless you back it up if u listen about there work out schedule man u will be surprise for sure you will admit they can
    He simply enough is to Pro Wrestling styled, I'm a young Pro Wrestler and I have a hard MMA workout schedule too, I can see it when somebody has it to be a MMA fighter, + the fact that HHH is way too old and (unfairly enough) he would be disrespected in the world of MMA because he didn't have to fight to win those Wrestling titles... (Oh, oops, I'm breaking kayfabe too many times!)

  8. #8
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He simply enough is to Pro Wrestling styled, I'm a young Pro Wrestler and I have a hard MMA workout schedule too, I can see it when somebody has it to be a MMA fighter, + the fact that HHH is way too old and (unfairly enough) he would be disrespected in the world of MMA because he didn't have to fight to win those Wrestling titles... (Oh, oops, I'm breaking kayfabe too many times!)
    You really know what you're talking about!

  9. #9

    Default

    Ryback




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  10. #10
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    188

    Default

    I hear Punk does a lot of Jujitsu.. And hes best friends with Chael Sonnen.... Thats some good training there.
    Not Removing until

    [X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR


  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He simply enough is to Pro Wrestling styled, I'm a young Pro Wrestler and I have a hard MMA workout schedule too, I can see it when somebody has it to be a MMA fighter, + the fact that HHH is way too old and (unfairly enough) he would be disrespected in the world of MMA because he didn't have to fight to win those Wrestling titles... (Oh, oops, I'm breaking kayfabe too many times!)
    Agree


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  12. #12
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    I hear Punk does a lot of Jujitsu.. And hes best friends with Chael Sonnen.... Thats some good training there.
    CM Punk also walked down the aisle with Chael Sonnen when he was going to have a fight.

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default

    To move away from WWE a little - Samoa Joe

  15. #15
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I don't know much about MMA, but I think Daniel Bryan would be good there.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  16. #16
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Kurt Angle would be an excellent choice as well as CM Punk.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Kurt Angle would be an excellent choice as well as CM Punk.
    Kurt Angle could've been a good MMA fighter, because of his amateur background, but that would also be his weakness, because (former) wrestlers most of the times have big problems with striking.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    To move away from WWE a little - Samoa Joe
    Samoa Joe has the size and strength to compete with the big guys in MMA, he also has submission skills that are pretty rare for such big guys, something which could be his strength, because it doesn't matter how many times he does it, a submission is pretty unpredictable from such a guy.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •