Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Backup www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Cena think he belong in the attitude era?

Follow us on Social Media

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

lol at the picture but u never know he might have done good in attitude era . If people buy the fact that he really has lwss moves then that favours his survival in attitude era

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Defianately Not with this PG gimmick

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

The reaction of all those guys was mine, too
    Maybe under an other gimmick he could have done better, but like that?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

The fans boo and hate him so much in the PG Era, I can't imagine how much hate he would get if he was in the attitude era lol.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I personally like cena.I don't know why.he is an ass kisser and his superman character needs much improvement,he knows only 4 moves,
    but he has ok mic skills,he shows up every mnoday(now with the rock he stopped it),he accepts that people doesn't like him and he reveals a personality under the show that earns my respect.Ok i am not a fan but i don't hate cena.

About the subject: cena was at attitude era's end and after that he become a superhero.so i don't think he belongs to attitude era but he has the right to say it.legally he belonged at attitude era and at PG ERA.

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    About the subject: cena was at attitude era's end and after that he become a superhero.so i don't think he belongs to attitude era but he has the right to say it.legally he belonged at attitude era and at PG ERA.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I personally like cena.I don't know why.he is an ass kisser and his superman character needs much improvement,he knows only 4 moves,
    but he has ok mic skills,he shows up every mnoday(now with the rock he stopped it),he accepts that people doesn't like him and he reveals a personality under the show that earns my respect.Ok i am not a fan but i don't hate cena.

Cena's debut was at 2002, waaaaay after the attitude era, so the current answer is no he don't/can't/will never belong there.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Cena's debut was at 2002, waaaaay after the attitude era, so the current answer is no he don't/can't/will never belong there.
    this is from google:

The Attitude Era was a period in World Wrestling Federation (WWF) (known now as WWE) and professional wrestling history that began during the later half of the 1990s and ended in the early 2000s. The era was marked by a shift to more adult-oriented programming content, which was accomplished a number of different ways, including an increase in the level of kayfabe violence and the incorporation of sexually suggestive, horrific, or otherwise politically incorrect gimmicks and storylines created for shock value. Similar to the 1980s professional wrestling boom, the Attitude Era was a surge in the popularity of professional wrestling in the United States, as television ratings and pay-per-view buy-rates hit record highs. The Attitude Era derives its name from the "Attitude" slogan that accompanied the WWF insignia from 1997–2002.

conclusion attitude era ends in 2002,cena debuts in 2002

so cena debuted in 2002,the year attitude era died(he may have killed that era) but he can say that he was a part of it.

and I say again that LEGALLY CENA BELONGED IN

21-1 time to riot

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

the pic was funny. Now before I go and say anything, I want to ask everyone a question. What is the meaning of the attitude era to you guys. Cause I won't lie, right now I'm hearing a good amount of bias horsesh*t to the point that the horse is poop rocketing to the moon.

shawn rebecca

yeah no doubt

His doctor of thugonomics gimmick was definitely a part of the attitude era, even if it may have been a little late for that. So, yea, he was a part of this era, albeit barely.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Maybe under an other gimmick he could have done better
    I think he could have a little chance to survive in the Attitude Era if he would use his Dr. Of Thuganomics gimmick... But only when they would add some "brains" to that gimmick...
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 03-29-2013 at 04:01 AM.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I think he could have a little chance to survive in the Attitude Era if he would use his Dr. Of Thuganomics gimmick... But only when they would add some "brains" to that gimmick...
    I agree, a Legend said that John Cena would've been an upper-mid carder if he was a Wrestler in the Attitude Era.

There is no doubt in my mind the Cena would do fine it the attitude era.

I'm just shock that people are really putting this into question. It's so painfully obvious.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Cena wouldn't survive the Attitude Era for 2 obvious reasons,
    1-When the attitude era was happening,he was still like 20 or something
    2-He is a goody-to-shoes ... the only way he would survive is by using Dr Of Thuganomics Gimmick

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

shawn rebecca

IN AN INTERVIEW CENA STATED THAT HE ASKED HHH TO BRING BACK TV-14 viewer ship media he will be talking with media commision sector

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Cena wouldn't survive the Attitude Era for 2 obvious reasons,
    1-When the attitude era was happening,he was still like 20 or something
    2-He is a goody-to-shoes ... the only way he would survive is by using Dr Of Thuganomics Gimmick
    Both these points a very pointless. And I'll tell you why.

1- Shawn Micheals started in the AWA at age 20 and started in the WWF at around age 21.

2- This reason is terrible. Why? Look at HHH's old gimmick or should I say Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    before he became The Game. Granted his moveset back then was awesome, his gimmick was beyond sh*t.

Last edited by Tray; 03-29-2013 at 08:58 PM.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Both these points a very pointless. And I'll tell you why.

1- Shawn Micheals started in the AWA at age 20 and started in the WWF at around age 21.

2- This reason is terrible. Why? Look at HHH's old gimmick or should I say Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    before he became The Game. Granted his moveset back then was awesome, his gimmick was beyond sh*t.

Agree!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast