shawn rebecca

Default Long Time WWE Fan Now More Interested In TNA Impact

Follow us on Social Media

I almost thought this day would never come but sadly it has. Since 2002 I have been a huge Wrestling fan. I started watching WWE in 2002 and could not get enough of it, I found myself getting a little upset whenever the show finished or went to commercial, I always wanted more and WWE did a great job to keep me entertained and always guessing what would happen next. The entertainment for me was endless and I loved every minute of it.

Starting in 2011 I really have started to lose interest and excitement for the WWE product. Now many will think I am going to go ahead and complain about the PG rating but I am not. In my opinion I don't know how wrestling could be PG but it is. Pretty much everywhere you go on the internet you will see someone talking about WWE and their new PG product but I will save my views on that for another future blog.

The current WWE product just doesn't have that "WOW" factor anymore like it used to. One of the best things any show on television could do to keep the audience interested and entertained is to keep them guessing and in current day the WWE is very predictable, I'm not saying that I could guess whats going to occur for every storyline but for probably more than 70% of them I can get pretty close to what will occur or what the outcome will be.

Now to get to my point in this blog is I have recently been very interested in the TNA Impact Wrestling product as of late. I started watching TNA since probably around 2008 and stopped for awhile but recently the storylines are interesting and TNA is still airing edgy content which I am a supporter of, also TNA gives me that WCW feel (some will know what I mean by that).

TNA has grown very much so since 2008 when I started watching. They have gone on the road and the arenas are more packed than when they were at the Impact Zone. I hope TNA continues to grow and prosper to be able to compete with WWE for the #1 wrestling organization spot but that won't be anytime soon.

I prefer the more edgy content and the storylines are much more interesting to grab on to and keep the audience guessing. I never thought I would be a bigger fan of TNA than WWE but that day has come. I will always continue to watch and follow WWE as well as TNA and ROH but my main focus is switching over to TNA and their product. Once a pro Wrestling fan, always a pro Wrestling fan, will always love the business and support it. Till next time, take care everyone.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

But Triple H is in WWE.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Who is this long time wwe fan?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

shawn rebecca

this is from my brother he is intersted in tna now iam in wwe coz of hhh

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Really? I think you just copied this from somewhere

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...mpact&bt=72132

I hate liars

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Really? I think you just copied this from somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    And you were correct Randy, thanks Insideout.